Kyle Jarvis survives Covid 19

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Zimco
Posts: 329
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:11 pm
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Re: Kyle Jarvis survives Covid 19

Post by Zimco »

Mhmd Shahzad was pretty good

User avatar
zimbos_05
Posts: 1964
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:00 am

Re: Kyle Jarvis survives Covid 19

Post by zimbos_05 »

ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:28 pm
Fundy Islam,
I'm taking a guess you mean fundamentalists and are not generalising the whole religion and it's followers.

Flakeman
Posts: 981
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:07 pm

Re: Kyle Jarvis survives Covid 19

Post by Flakeman »

zimbos_05 wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:36 am
ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:28 pm
Fundy Islam,
I'm taking a guess you mean fundamentalists and are not generalising the whole religion and it's followers.
Sigh...mate please stop making this forum feel like California.

User avatar
zimbos_05
Posts: 1964
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:00 am

Re: Kyle Jarvis survives Covid 19

Post by zimbos_05 »

Flakeman wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:07 am

Sigh...mate please stop making this forum feel like California.
I'm asking a perfectly legitimate question. Not even mad. Just because this is a cricket forum, does not excuse bigotry. Doggy was anti-semitic not long ago and nothing happened.

I contribute heaps to the cricket side of the discussion.

Kriterion_BD
Posts: 5164
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:41 am

Re: Kyle Jarvis survives Covid 19

Post by Kriterion_BD »

Flakeman wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:07 am


Sigh...mate please stop making this forum feel like California.
What’s wrong with California? American asking 😊
(my cricket podcast) https://aewahid.podbean.com

Flakeman
Posts: 981
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:07 pm

Re: Kyle Jarvis survives Covid 19

Post by Flakeman »

Kriterion_BD wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:33 am
Flakeman wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:07 am


Sigh...mate please stop making this forum feel like California.
What’s wrong with California? American asking 😊
Ask the millions fleeing to Texas and Florida.

Kriterion_BD
Posts: 5164
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:41 am

Re: Kyle Jarvis survives Covid 19

Post by Kriterion_BD »

Flakeman wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:46 pm
Ask the millions fleeing to Texas and Florida.
But I'm asking you since you are implying to be in the know on the issue. One Tomi Lahren and Ben Shapiro only makes 2, not millions :lol:

Jokes aside, the population growth in Texas and Florida is NOT coming from California. Cali's population is actually estimated to have increased by 2.1 million since the 2010 census. We'll know exactly once the 2020 census is released.

Additionally, the growth in Texas, is actually mostly liberals (Austin, San Antonion, Dallas-Forth Worth, Houston) - which is why Texas went from Republican stronghold to a semi-pink state. Bush, McCain, Romney all won Texas by +20 points but Trump only won by +9 and +6. That would be like Hillary winning a New York or Massachusettes by just 5 or 10 points.

California's per capita income is also 15,000 more than Texas and 20,000 more than Florida, apart from the fact that TX and FL are developmental backwaters. Its like someone fleeing Dubai for Kabul, lol.
(my cricket podcast) https://aewahid.podbean.com

Flakeman
Posts: 981
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:07 pm

Re: Kyle Jarvis survives Covid 19

Post by Flakeman »

Kriterion_BD wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:56 pm
Flakeman wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:46 pm
Ask the millions fleeing to Texas and Florida.
But I'm asking you since you are implying to be in the know on the issue. One Tomi Lahren and Ben Shapiro only makes 2, not millions :lol:

Jokes aside, the population growth in Texas and Florida is NOT coming from California. Cali's population is actually estimated to have increased by 2.1 million since the 2010 census. We'll know exactly once the 2020 census is released.

Additionally, the growth in Texas, is actually mostly liberals (Austin, San Antonion, Dallas-Forth Worth, Houston) - which is why Texas went from Republican stronghold to a semi-pink state. Bush, McCain, Romney all won Texas by +20 points but Trump only won by +9 and +6. That would be like Hillary winning a New York or Massachusettes by just 5 or 10 points.

California's per capita income is also 15,000 more than Texas and 20,000 more than Florida, apart from the fact that TX and FL are developmental backwaters. Its like someone fleeing Dubai for Kabul, lol.
Loads of people are fleeing California for red states. Don’t be naive. The main and obvious issues are ridiculous taxation, and the extremely poor business environment. The cost of living is ridiculous, too. There are homeless folk everywhere in LA and San Fran. It’s shocking.

The growth rate is at a record low. As New York has also found out, if you tax the hell out of the middle to upper class, they just leave. It’s just an all round mess.

Anyway, let’s not derail the thread. Apologies.

Kriterion_BD
Posts: 5164
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:41 am

Re: Kyle Jarvis survives Covid 19

Post by Kriterion_BD »

Flakeman wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:16 am
Kriterion_BD wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:56 pm
Flakeman wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:46 pm
Ask the millions fleeing to Texas and Florida.
But I'm asking you since you are implying to be in the know on the issue. One Tomi Lahren and Ben Shapiro only makes 2, not millions :lol:

Jokes aside, the population growth in Texas and Florida is NOT coming from California. Cali's population is actually estimated to have increased by 2.1 million since the 2010 census. We'll know exactly once the 2020 census is released.

Additionally, the growth in Texas, is actually mostly liberals (Austin, San Antonion, Dallas-Forth Worth, Houston) - which is why Texas went from Republican stronghold to a semi-pink state. Bush, McCain, Romney all won Texas by +20 points but Trump only won by +9 and +6. That would be like Hillary winning a New York or Massachusettes by just 5 or 10 points.

California's per capita income is also 15,000 more than Texas and 20,000 more than Florida, apart from the fact that TX and FL are developmental backwaters. Its like someone fleeing Dubai for Kabul, lol.
Loads of people are fleeing California for red states. Don’t be naive. The main and obvious issues are ridiculous taxation, and the extremely poor business environment. The cost of living is ridiculous, too. There are homeless folk everywhere in LA and San Fran. It’s shocking.

The growth rate is at a record low. As New York has also found out, if you tax the hell out of the middle to upper class, they just leave. It’s just an all round mess.

Anyway, let’s not derail the thread. Apologies.
There will always be some net migration from one place to another. If Millions are leaving California, millions are also moving to CA because the population has GROWN by 2.1 million in the last decade. Basic arithmetic.

Millions are also moving to red states but it’s largely blue folks from either coasts. That’s why Texas is getting bluer and bluer and blood red Georgia already went blue.

If you look at the fastest growing cities in the US there almost entirely in red states: Charlotte, Atlanta, Austin, Nashville, etc. but the population growth is almost entirely liberal. Check the vote split in each of those cities it will be 85-15 on average blue to red.

Homeless shouldn’t surprise anyone. Continuous anti-poor policies perpetuating poverty is kinda the whole point. California is not Norway. I don’t know why anyone should be shocked when fuckthepoorism contributes to homelessness. It isn’t exactly rocket science.
(my cricket podcast) https://aewahid.podbean.com

Kriterion_BD
Posts: 5164
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:41 am

Re: Kyle Jarvis survives Covid 19

Post by Kriterion_BD »

Flakeman wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:16 am


Loads of people are fleeing California for red states. Don’t be naive. The main and obvious issues are ridiculous taxation, and the extremely poor business environment. The cost of living is ridiculous, too. There are homeless folk everywhere in LA and San Fran. It’s shocking.

The growth rate is at a record low. As New York has also found out, if you tax the hell out of the middle to upper class, they just leave. It’s just an all round mess.

Anyway, let’s not derail the thread. Apologies.
There will always be some net migration from one place to another. If Millions are leaving California, millions are also moving to CA because the population has GROWN by 2.1 million in the last decade. Basic arithmetic.

Millions are also moving to red states but it’s largely blue folks from either coasts. That’s why Texas is getting bluer and bluer and blood red Georgia already went blue.

If you look at the fastest growing cities in the US there almost entirely in red states: Charlotte, Atlanta, Austin, Nashville, etc. but the population growth is almost entirely liberal. Check the vote split in each of those cities it will be 85-15 on average blue to red.

Homeless shouldn’t surprise anyone. Continuous anti-poor policies perpetuating poverty is kinda the whole point. California is not Norway. I don’t know why anyone should be shocked when fuckthepoorism contributes to homelessness. It isn’t exactly rocket science.

No one is moving en masse to red states like Mississippi or Alabama or South Carolina.
[/quote]
(my cricket podcast) https://aewahid.podbean.com

Post Reply