New ZC website taking shape at last

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
zimfan1
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

New ZC website taking shape at last

Post by zimfan1 »

After an absance of 6 months the new ZC website is taking shape with fixtures lists and links to franchise websites added (even though the links are false)

It really is pathetic that they have not had an offical website for over 6 months, but i suppose it better later than never

http://www.test.zimcricket.org/index.php

here is the link to the site, its still in progress but hopefully we will get reports of each day of the franchise matches starting on sunday (but dont hold your breath)

sloandog
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: New ZC website taking shape at last

Post by sloandog »

Wow thats an awsome website. Will it have up to date photos on the website ??
And can anybody tell me where i can watch the franchise ?? Thnks
:W:

Kopje
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by Kopje »

Great design, i like it.Thanks zimfan

Horo

Post by Horo »

this was the sort of project that really shoudl have been completed before the 1st round of the newly structured domestic competition that promises to deliver so much heres to hoping it gets week to week updates and doesent just sit there to gather dust like previous ZC websites

Detective RDS

Post by Detective RDS »

Ya, good design and outlook. But they need to be more dynamic in giving news prospective. Day after tomorrow the franchise season will season. But till now they haven't given the full squad list in their web page. This is just ridiculous ! I really don't believe that a couple of days before the start of the match, the squads of the participating teams aren't announced. It's not upto ZC but it's upto the franchise authorities. It has to be declared by now and zimcricket webiste should publish it in their web page.