Graeme Cremer is useless and overrated!!!

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
eugene
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Re: Graeme Cremer is useless and overrated!!!

Post by eugene »

ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:19 am
The trolling is getting much worse and obvious

Hhm you were the king of the troll game but like Vusi and Elton you've slipped a lot.

As one troll to another, the key is balance the troll act with key informed intelligence so you have people nodding in agreement, agreement,agreement,agree- wait WHAT!? Then they react.

Now it's becoming way too obvious and the usual biters have woken up.

Friend to friend here.
Good effort to help a friend there ZIMDOGGY. I too have been concerned about pariah, he has really gone off the deep end to all-out trolling - he is better than that.
Neil Johnson, Alistair Campbell, Murray Goodwin, Andy Flower (w), Grant Flower, Dave Houghton, Guy Whittall, Heath Streak (c), Andy Blignaut, Ray Price, Eddo Brandes

pariah

Post by pariah »

:lol: From deeming yourselves somehow qualified to comment on my mind, to now writing of comments as trolling.

I have never and will never post anything online with an intention to stir or troll.

For what it's worth, your favourites continue to flop miserably as expected, much to the detriment of the team. You on the other hand troll yourselves by continuing to blindly defend them while celebrating the absence or non-selection of deserving playes.

If it weren't for my "trolling" you wouldn't be talking about the players that you are now considering, nor stopped talking about the u19s with woeful stats at the expense of young patriotic excellence soldering on.

For what it's worth it won't be long before you start calling for Cremer to be dropped. Mushangwe would have been destructive on that pitch that even Chase was a menace on. Cremer flopped and he should buy Seen drinks for the rest of the rest of the year.

ZIMDOGGY
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

No one ever said cremer was perfect, but to be Horny he is our best test player at the moment right now. He is carrying the wicket list almost on his own. The last few tests we would have been thrashed if it wasn't for him.
Not to mention his batting abilities borderline get him in the team, much better than Regis for instance.

If he were black, you'd be saying he is the greatest leggies in the world right now. You'd be quoting the very same stats you're downplaying and you'd almost be right in your assertion (that would have been a better troll attempt because it's more intertwined with reality) instead of tactically going missing when he does well and reappearing when it's time to kick the guys when they slip up.

Every bowler, especially on the context of Zimbabwe, are going to have off days. You could say Warne is a pretender because Lara pumped him at times, but in reality he was the sheikh of tweak and we all know this.

There's a reason why all the betting agencies list cremer as the favourite to top the wickets everytime.

Pick on mpofu who can't buy a wicket if you want to put one of your boys in the team at a bowlers expense
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

CrimsonAvenger
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by CrimsonAvenger »

pariah wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:41 am
For what it's worth it won't be long before you start calling for Cremer to be dropped. Mushangwe would have been destructive on that pitch that even Chase was a menace on.
For what its worth Mushangwe could not break into a bowler-heavy, depleted Mountaineers side in their latest Logan cup match.

pariah

Post by pariah »

ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:13 am
No one ever said cremer was perfect, but to be Horny he is our best test player at the moment right now. He is carrying the wicket list almost on his own. The last few tests we would have been thrashed if it wasn't for him.
Not to mention his batting abilities borderline get him in the team, much better than Regis for instance.

If he were black, you'd be saying he is the greatest leggies in the world right now. You'd be quoting the very same stats you're downplaying and you'd almost be right in your assertion (that would have been a better troll attempt because it's more intertwined with reality) instead of tactically going missing when he does well and reappearing when it's time to kick the guys when they slip up.

Every bowler, especially on the context of Zimbabwe, are going to have off days. You could say Warne is a pretender because Lara pumped him at times, but in reality he was the sheikh of tweak and we all know this.

There's a reason why all the betting agencies list cremer as the favourite to top the wickets everytime.

Pick on mpofu who can't buy a wicket if you want to put one of your boys in the team at a bowlers expense
I never laud cowardice!

Those black players are by far the bravest ZIM has had in decades. Name just one brave white player apart from Price.

Cremer has consistently surrounded himself with mediocre players in his attack (yes this Jarvis is even more toothless than the last at this level). It's no wonder he will appear good. If he was around Shingi, Panyangara and Chtara he will be undoing all their hard work and it would be obvious to everyone(even Tahir would suddenly be a world class player next to Duanne, Viljoen and Marchant)

I've quoted Cremer's stats plenty times lately. How that is good to you is beyond me really. The man leaks so many runs his wickets amount to nothing in the end.

I dealt with Mpofu a long time ago. Surprise surprise no one here disagreed. :roll:

jaybro

Post by jaybro »

Logic according to Hhm

Cremer is useless despite taking 28 wickets in his last 4 Tests ( also scored 102* )

Vusi’s average of 25 when Zimbabwe wins a Test is more worthy and he should be selected at 4 and captain the Test side despite not playing any cricket of late and only playing 3 first class matches last year ( which he flopped in )

Tinashe isn’t even in Zimbabwe and is playing ( reportedly ) club cricket in Australia but according to Hhm he should take the new ball in the 2nd Test despite KJ taking 3 wickets in the first.
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

Jemisi
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by Jemisi »

Yawn

Train Driver

Post by Train Driver »

pariah wrote:

I have never and will never post anything online with an intention to stir or troll.
This really has to be the biggest joke I've ever seen on this forum, if you and your girlfriend watermelon would piss off and start your own racist, dreamworld forum somewhere else then I expect most of the real Zim supporters, who no longer bother with this forum, would happily return

sloandog

Post by sloandog »

Train Driver wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:11 am
expect most of the real Zim supporters, who no longer bother with this forum, would happily return
Train Driver wrote:
pariah wrote:

This really has to be the biggest joke I've ever seen on this forum, if you and your girlfriend watermelon would piss off and start your own racist, dreamworld forum somewhere else then I expect most of the real Zim supporters, who no longer bother with this forum, would happily return
Pipe down

Train Driver

Post by Train Driver »

sloandog wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:53 pm
Train Driver wrote:
expect most of the real Zim supporters, who no longer bother with this forum, would happily return
Train Driver wrote:
pariah wrote:

Pipe down
Why?