HMCA 2015/16 Season

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
gargamel
Supports: Mountaineers

HMCA 2015/16 Season

Post by gargamel »

The league website has been updated and fixtures have been released. All games start on Sunday the 20th at 930 am. This year there are 3 leagues with 1 Spot available for promotion in the 2nd and 3rd League. Demotions will occur in the 1st and 2nd leagues. The board has worked tirelessly to get clubs ready for the league and has also secured match balls from Zimbabwe Cricket for the teams. The only new entrant is CBZ who have entered the league for the very first time and will play in the 3rd league.

kindly check out the hmca website for the fixtures for the 1st round . Player registration will be updated once they are made available.

www.hmca.co.zw
Rainbow Cricket Club First and Always

eugene
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Re: HMCA 2015/16 Season

Post by eugene »

Thanks for the update!
Neil Johnson, Alistair Campbell, Murray Goodwin, Andy Flower (w), Grant Flower, Dave Houghton, Guy Whittall, Heath Streak (c), Andy Blignaut, Ray Price, Eddo Brandes

celsito

Post by celsito »

Thanks about update what about Franchise cricket??? When it's starting Season 2015/16

Flakeman

Post by Flakeman »

r.
Last edited by Flakeman on Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Flakeman

Post by Flakeman »

Really great news this ! Exciting to see how everyone does and hopefully stats will be regularly updated ! Buzzing for this ! The whole season fixtures announced and every club has their own ground. Old Georgians back in use for Rainbow. Venues set for Round 1-7 and id imagine they will just be reversed after everyone has played each other 1nce. So good this.

gargamel

Post by gargamel »

Unfortunately there are no dates yet for the Franchise Season. My presumption is that the season will commence after the first round of the Vigne Cup and after the ZPL once the dates are announced we will know the way forward with our First Class season. As for Harare the new board has a strong determined leader and able hands they take a lot of abuse even from me but they really are trying hard to move the game forward. I hope once results are ready on Monday the website will be updated.

Flakeman

Post by Flakeman »

1st league delayed by 2 weeks...As they try to make sure all is sorted out. Very annoying but all is looking solid. 2nd &3rd leagues to go ahead this weekend. Do you think there will be a leading wicket taker and leading runs scorer list on the website?

Flakeman

Post by Flakeman »

And what is this ZPL you are mentioning?

gargamel

Post by gargamel »

The lists will be made when they come through from the statistician. The challenge that he faces is that clubs delay submitting results and use of nick names instead of the Born Names. The ZPL is the replacement of the National League which will have colored clothing with 8 teams similar to the national league. I will try and see if i can attach the team logos.

MidWest Rhinos
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by MidWest Rhinos »

gargamel wrote: The challenge that he faces is that clubs delay submitting results and use of nick names instead of the Born Names.
We get that as well in Midlands. It makes it very hard to accurately record stats and you spend more time trying to find out who some of these people are from the scorecards. What should take half an hour will invariably end up taking two or three. I can understand your stats guy's issue!
Unoffically Mid West Rhinos