Tarisai Musakanda

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
CrimsonAvenger
Supports: Mountaineers

Re: Tarisai Musakanda

Post by CrimsonAvenger »

Dr_Situ(ZimFanatic) wrote:I agree with you. He is a very lively, polite and humble guy as I interacted with him at the Greater Noida Stadium. Way to go Tary!
Out of interest, did you tell the guys about this forum? Did they know it already? (Does Maruma know it? :D)

Dr_Situ(ZimFanatic)
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Re: Tarisai Musakanda

Post by Dr_Situ(ZimFanatic) »

CrimsonAvenger wrote:
Dr_Situ(ZimFanatic) wrote:I agree with you. He is a very lively, polite and humble guy as I interacted with him at the Greater Noida Stadium. Way to go Tary!
Out of interest, did you tell the guys about this forum? Did they know it already? (Does Maruma know it? :D)
James Condon is already part of this forum. I m sure players will be knowing about ZCF. To be fair to Timmy, he has maintained his fitnes. I think he got a bad decision today (1st ODI) and dived brilliantly at the boundry to attempt a catch & preventing 6.

Tary only got 2 overs today to bat. He hit a solid 6 in the last over to bring some respectiblity to the score. He is a very good fielder too. A live wire. Watch out. This boy has the potential.
Zim Rules
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr Satendra Singh, Delhi, India
Twitter: @drsitu