I think it's time I got rid of Elton

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
sloandog
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: I think it's time I got rid of Elton

Post by sloandog »

Yea that sounds like a more plausible reason to fire somebody..

Mueddie28

Post by Mueddie28 »

watermelon wrote:
Bulawayo Boy wrote:Is this a joke? What's going on? The other week you said Elton was being humiliated by Streak and Cremer by not being allowed to bowl!! Now you say he should go?
He should go, but at the same time he is getting humiliated. and that isnt right.

Its like if you fire someone, then make them walk out of the room without their pants in front of their colleagues. And they have a little shit stain on their underwear.

Or, as a real life example from my antiquities business, I fired a boy because he kept doing these annoying twitches with his mouth,drove me insane.
I didnt want to admit to the clients that I did this for a petty reason so I then told everyone he was gay and kept making moves on me.
Mr Watermelon u should be ashamed of yourself, what if the boy gets killed by ZANU thugs on the rumor spread that he was gay..
Anyway Chigs mystery & nightmare for selectors..

Mueddie28

Post by Mueddie28 »

Watermelon who do you want to replace Chigs with...
Solomon More, Nathan Waller Or Burl
Thoughts

watermelon

Post by watermelon »

Mueddie28 wrote:Watermelon who do you want to replace Chigs with...
Solomon More, Nathan Waller Or Burl
Thoughts
Nathan Waller is the only answer. He is hungry for success and a welcome change from the quota players usually foisted on us by the selectors. Mire is a mercenary not worth the money and Burl will only get injured.

-watermelon.
<3 Jemisi rules <3