A Very Good Article from A local Warren Denis

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!

muyendesi

Re: A Very Good Article from A local Warren Denis

Post by muyendesi »

Some positive vibes coming from a local who has supported Zim cricket for the past 40 years .The best anaylises of zimbabwe cricket I have read so far.We should invite him to join our forum. :D :D

Dr_Situ(ZimFanatic)
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by Dr_Situ(ZimFanatic) »

A fabulous article but sadly my mail bounced back at warden6045@yahoo.com :o
Zim Rules
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr Satendra Singh, Delhi, India
Twitter: @drsitu

sloandog
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by sloandog »

An awsome article man :cry: A true Zimbabwean Cricket fan. I hope more articles from this man come our way :D
:W:

eugene
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by eugene »

I tried emailing him also with the same result of a failed message delivery.
Neil Johnson, Alistair Campbell, Murray Goodwin, Andy Flower (w), Grant Flower, Dave Houghton, Guy Whittall, Heath Streak (c), Andy Blignaut, Ray Price, Eddo Brandes

maehara
Administrator
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by maehara »

It's an article that sums up the past few years in Zimbabwean cricket perfectly. A must-read piece for anyone interested in the sport.

alan132

Post by alan132 »

Indeed a good article.
Although I don't think his reasoning on Andy Flower/Henry Olonga is quite correct. Olonga is also living in England, has a successful singing career and still plays cricket for Lashings. So far from forgotten

muyendesi

Post by muyendesi »

alan132 wrote:Indeed a good article.
Although I don't think his reasoning on Andy Flower/Henry Olonga is quite correct. Olonga is also living in England, has a successful singing career and still plays cricket for Lashings. So far from forgotten
I totaly agree with his reasoning here mate cause what he is saying is that in the media Olonga if a forgotten man .I dont even remember the last time I heard , read or saw him in the media. ;) ;)

maehara
Administrator
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by maehara »

muyendesi wrote:I totaly agree with his reasoning here mate cause what he is saying is that in the media Olonga if a forgotten man .I dont even remember the last time I heard , read or saw him in the media. ;) ;)
He does appear on media in the UK from time to time - but I think his low profile these days is mostly down to him having moved on from cricket into his music career. He's best-known for cricket, and if he wanted to get into the commentary game I suspect he'd have no problem finding work, but that's just not what he seems to want to do. New country, new life...

sloandog
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by sloandog »

It's such a shame. He was a true idol for all the young black player inside Zimbabwe, a man that inspired you deep down. Yiu don't have many men like that at the moment playing for the nationla team. Price maybe...
:W: