Pro50 Championship Eagles v Goats & Tuskers v Rhinos

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
zimbofan88

Re: Pro50 Championship Eagles v Goats & Tuskers v Rhinos

Post by zimbofan88 »

PJ is horribly out of form. It's not a good idea to make him open. I would drop him, but we don't have anyone to replace him. Hami has experience and can score runs against teams like Afghanistan and Bangladesh, so he should be picked. Williams should make it to the squad based on today's performance. If Hami and Sean get picked, then we are really looking for a tough competition mainly in the middle order. M Waller is batting and bowling well at the moment. It could be good idea to play bunch of guys who can bowl some tidy spin.

My XI

Hami
Raza
Craig
Burl
Williams
Waller
Mire
PJ
Cremer
Tiripano
Chatara

Waller, Raza, Mire and Williams to fill out 20 overs.

sloandog
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by sloandog »

Williams and Mazakadza scoring runs today at an exceptional click, get them both in for god sake man. How many times did Taylor fail a fitness test

jaybro
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by jaybro »

TapsC wrote:Williams and Hami scored runs so I think they should be selected. I hope Chakabva's knock and PJs current form didn't give them any ideas.

The thing is when ever there are a few spots up for grabs in the side it's always Malcolm, Regis and Vusi who go back to franchise cricket or for the A Teamand score runs. Look at today Malcolm gets an unbeaten ton and Regis scored 76 plus Vusi also got some runs. Where the younger guys we hoped for Musakanda, Moor & Chari failed .....

We can't always blame the selectors for picking the same old guys when it's the same old guys who always put their hands up .....
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

aydee

Post by aydee »

jaybro wrote:
We can't always blame the selectors for picking the same old guys when it's the same old guys who always put their hands up .....
Word

Jemisi
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by Jemisi »

Yeah, we scrape around for alternatives but they consistently fail to outplay our old guys. Only Burl averaging 40 in both formats is truly up there with a chance to be in the Hami, Ervine, Williams mix.

Well done Waller - for down the order hitting we may as well have him at 6 or 7 and get Chigs to patch his brain back together with some domestic runs.

Black Mamba
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by Black Mamba »

Now if Sibanda & Chibhabha gets game again. Zimbabwe will start loosing, same old guys needs to neglected. Musakanda is a class player, he should be supported with some chance. Mupriwara also looked good.

Mueddie28

Post by Mueddie28 »

My XI

Hami why not Masakanda GT. BB
Raza
Craig
Burl
Williams
Waller prefer Nathan Waller right here...
Mire - hope he can show his skills
PJ - struggling recently but best wicketkeeper available
Cremer
Tiripano
Chatara

Waller, Raza, Mire and Williams to fill out 20 overs.
zimbofan88