Can solomon mire be zimbabwe's Andre russel ?

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
tej_27

Can solomon mire be zimbabwe's Andre russel ?

Post by tej_27 »

So solomon is back in red ..one of the long lasting memory that he left about him with us during his short stint was that six to morne morkel during worldcup which clearly indicated his hard hitting ability ..he can bowl at a decent pace as well ..with good bouncers ..all these traits of him make him quite similar to andre russel of WI ..with poor batting technique but ability to hit them out of the park ..but for him to develop into complete andre russel ..special care must be taken by the coaches ..they should not put burden on him and allow him to play his natural game which would be only when he comes down the order say 5 down and let him have a go in the last few overs .he shud not be forced to become a proper batsman like what india did with irfan pathan ..if he is managed well and more focus is put on his fast bowling and hard hitting batting ability ..he could be zimbabwe's andre russel minus the dope fail of course

The Robot
Supports: Mountaineers

Re: Can solomon mire be zimbabwe's Andre russel ?

Post by The Robot »

First let him be a Thomas Odyo :)
Robo to rule :oops:

zimfan1
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by zimfan1 »

I 100% believe that Solomon Mire has the potential to live up to the heights of Andre Russel and miss three drugs tests ;)

watermelon

Post by watermelon »

Solomon is nothing more than paid mercenary, a hired hitman - except one who will fail in the kill. He needs to toil on the liberated soil of his homeland before being considered for national honours.

-watermelon.
<3 Jemisi rules <3

jimbo

Post by jimbo »

watermelon wrote:Solomon is nothing more than paid mercenary, a hired hitman - except one who will fail in the kill. He needs to toil on the liberated soil of his homeland before being considered for national honours.

-watermelon.
Solomon left because of the bleak economic prospects and wanted to better himself. He is a good prospect and has showed his mettle on the club scene in oz

watermelon

Post by watermelon »

Bleak economic prospects?! I make big money here in Zimbabwe. Solomon may not have my wisdom, but he could get by if he wanted to.

-watermelon.
<3 Jemisi rules <3

Flakeman

Post by Flakeman »

You get by because you sell illegal endangered animal parts. Anyone can make a living doing illegal immoral jobs. My family income has been ruined by this Zimbabwe regime ! Through sheer incompetence and greed. People like you have ruined our lives, and your own people's lives. Shame on you !

Mueddie28

Post by Mueddie28 »

watermelon wrote:Solomon is nothing more than paid mercenary, a hired hitman - except one who will fail in the kill. He needs to toil on the liberated soil of his homeland before being considered for national honours.

-watermelon.
So what is solution for a genuine all rounder
Right now Nathan Waller, Solomon Mire, Raza & Sean Williams are our true all rounder s

Flakeman

Post by Flakeman »

Think William Mashinge would mind anyone else being likened to Russell...He calls himself Dre and appears to have him plastered all over his Facebook.

watermelon

Post by watermelon »

Flakeman wrote:You get by because you sell illegal endangered animal parts. Anyone can make a living doing illegal immoral jobs. My family income has been ruined by this Zimbabwe regime ! Through sheer incompetence and greed. People like you have ruined our lives, and your own people's lives. Shame on you !
You are the third person thats peddled such lies about animals to me today.

firstly lets analyse the facts.

1) animals don have feelings. whether yo cut off their ears or whatever their cries are just trivial, its like a baby wanting milk.
2)im rich, so cashit funnels into zimbabwe. mods are free to check this, but im currently in San diego posting because im selling baby rhino horn to a guy that says it brings him good luck. hes paying me 100k US
(but i pay my own flights). i cant do this working at starbucks or just being a nigger in general.
<3 Jemisi rules <3