Zim need Andy Waller/ Grant Flower Back

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
etoreveyi
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Zim need Andy Waller/ Grant Flower Back

Post by etoreveyi »

I thought the batting team did well under the guidance of Andy Waller / Grant Flower. Now that we have Streak and Ntini that have strengthen our bowling department.
Streak always does well with the pace bowlers. If our batting come to the party, then we will be difficult to beat.

Thoughts? :geek:

The Robot
Supports: Mountaineers

Re: Zim need Andy Waller/ Grant Flower Back

Post by The Robot »

Grant Flower / Murray Goodwin are the right person to help the batsman in tackling spin & swing bowling. Patticularly the oppeners, lot of individuals have been tried, but everyone failed.

Ntini & Zulu should be replaced by Flower/ Goodwin and Paul Strang

Mueddie28

Post by Mueddie28 »

The Robot wrote:Grant Flower / Murray Goodwin are the right person to help the batsman in tackling spin & swing bowling. Patticularly the oppeners, lot of individuals have been tried, but everyone failed.

I agree....Grant Flower, Murray Godwin, Paul Strang or Dave Houghton should be involved...At least one of the guys

Train Driver
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by Train Driver »

Mueddie28 wrote:
The Robot wrote:Grant Flower / Murray Goodwin are the right person to help the batsman in tackling spin & swing bowling. Patticularly the oppeners, lot of individuals have been tried, but everyone failed.

I agree....Grant Flower, Murray Godwin, Paul Strang or Dave Houghton should be involved...At least one of the guys
And if they don't want to be involved ............... :?:

Googly

Post by Googly »

No they're queuing up! :lol: :lol:

eugene
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by eugene »

I don't think it matters who is hired as coach. Our players just aren't good enough anymore. At least Mangongo toughened them up a bit.
Neil Johnson, Alistair Campbell, Murray Goodwin, Andy Flower (w), Grant Flower, Dave Houghton, Guy Whittall, Heath Streak (c), Andy Blignaut, Ray Price, Eddo Brandes

Black Mamba
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by Black Mamba »

eugene wrote:I don't think it matters who is hired as coach. Our players just aren't good enough anymore. At least Mangongo toughened them up a bit.

Mangongo toughened so much, that Zimbabwe got white washed in Bangladesh 3-0 in test & 5-0 in odis

Mueddie28

Post by Mueddie28 »

The Robot wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:44 am
Grant Flower / Murray Goodwin are the right person to help the batsman in tackling spin & swing bowling. Patticularly the oppeners, lot of individuals have been tried, but everyone failed.

I agree