Tatenda taibu on twitter

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
jimbo

Tatenda taibu on twitter

Post by jimbo »

Under taibu 44. Very enlightening listening to him and his hopes for Zimbabwe. Plans and comments on players. The one about Luke jongwe becoming 'a prisoner of alcohol' was the most revealing but states he is over that now

SpitfiresKent
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Tatenda taibu on twitter

Post by SpitfiresKent »

I asked Taibu about the floodlights at HSC and he said that he believed they would be put up before the end of the year...

I want to believe!

He seems to be very open on twitter so everyone should get on there and pick his brains :)

CrimsonAvenger
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by CrimsonAvenger »

I guess its early days of him using Twitter, so he's excited to respond to everyone. Not sure how long before he gets inundated with too many conversations there :)

But yeah, at least he is trying to not run away from tough questions. Seems to be open for suggestions, but he has also been called out for trying to defend the super sopper issue at HSC by Patrick Gada.

Black Mamba
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by Black Mamba »

Zimbabwe Cricket Academy going to be the fifth side in domestic cricket from next season
Last edited by Black Mamba on Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Googly

Post by Googly »

So does that mean our domestic season won't extend into winter as previously claimed, because the English season starts in April and the Academy side is supposed to be there? I guess they could have an extended squad and have a side here and another there.

Mueddie28

Post by Mueddie28 »

Googly wrote:So does that mean our domestic season won't extend into winter as previously claimed, because the English season starts in April and the Academy side is supposed to be there? I guess they could have an extended squad and have a side here and another there.
THE MORE THE MERRIER....