[Match Thread] West Indies v Zimbabwe (2nd ODI)

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Dr_Situ(ZimFanatic)
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Re: [Match Thread] West Indies v Zimbabwe (2nd ODI)

Post by Dr_Situ(ZimFanatic) »

Three overs left. 192/7
Zim Rules
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr Satendra Singh, Delhi, India
Twitter: @drsitu

Cribbage

Post by Cribbage »

ZimWIFan wrote:no luck...the video part is blank
Working fine for me. Which browser are you using?

CrimsonAvenger
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by CrimsonAvenger »

I must admit, Lamb's was probably the one of the most painful ODI batting efforts I have ever watched from a Zimbabwean. Few knocks from Dion Ebrahim and Stuart Carlisle come to mind, but at least they were good runners between the wickets. Lamb looked as if he never believed he could complete a run. Never believed any of Chiggs' calls throughout the partnership. Very disappointing.
Last edited by CrimsonAvenger on Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Flower power

Post by Flower power »

Brace yourself for another self destructing chase by the Windies . It will remind you of the T20 . They thot it was chaseable , but whatever conditions the Windies bowlers used , we wuld utilise them more . The track will be offering more turn . Another 26 run win lol :W:

Dr_Situ(ZimFanatic)

Flower power wrote:Brace yourself for another self destructing chase by the Windies . It will remind you of the T20 . They thot it was chaseable , but whatever conditions the Windies bowlers used , we wuld utilise them more . The track will be offering more turn . Another 26 run win lol :W:
Do we really deserve to win after such a pathetic batting display?
Zim Rules
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr_Situ(ZimFanatic)

CrimsonAvenger wrote:I must admit, Lamb's was probably the one of the most painful ODI batting efforts I have ever watched from a Zimbabwean. Few knocks from Dion Ebrahim and Stuart Carlisle come to mind, but at least they were good runners between the wickets. Lamb looked as if he never believed he could complete a run. Never believed any of Chiggs' calls throughout the partnership. Very disappointing.
how can u forget Duffin-Curran era? The last series in carribean where the onus was on batting out 50 overs. Lamb played just like that. Poor poor display. Cremer is better batsman, fielder and bowler than him.
Zim Rules

jamthala
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by jamthala »

Hoping for some magic today.
God Always Favors Brave Always

Flower power

Post by Flower power »

Well when I say Captain's need to be innovative , look at what our s has done . His strategy is now predictable........ three games same strategy , it wouyld work if the West Indies are pathetic and cant read proceedings . I would have opted to surprise and open with the seamers who will take off the shine on the ball , then unleash the army of spinners .
Guess Prosper has to proove me wrong

ZimWIFan

Post by ZimWIFan »

once again prosper keeps himself on too long. he shouldnt have opened the bowling and when he's get hit he stays on. same thing he did last game. he just gave this one away.