Ngarava Or Mumba /// Chisoro or Welly Masakadza

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Mueddie28

Ngarava Or Mumba /// Chisoro or Welly Masakadza

Post by Mueddie28 »

:W:
Who should Zimbabwe pick...
Any opinions

TapsC

Re: Ngarava Or Mumba /// Chisoro or Welly Masakadza

Post by TapsC »

Mumba and Ngarava are different to me but I would Pick Chisoro over Welly.. he has more variations with length and pace when he is bowling

Black Mamba
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by Black Mamba »

For Tour of Europe, Cremer is perfect, no more extra spinners required. Sean Williams & Sikandar Raza is enough to support Cremer. Nathan Waller should be picked.

Both Mumba & Ngarava should be selected in seam friendly conditions.

gargamel
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by gargamel »

In all these discussions i think you need to consider some guys out of the public eye but in Form.

In terms of the Left arm Spinner i would pick Chisoro ahead of welly based on his wicket taking ability and the fact that he is a far better batsman. Just being punished for a wild guy. My wild card who is ahead of welly and at part with Chisoro is Brightom Mugochi who simply wasnt given a chance.

In terms of Seamers. .I would go with Mumba simply based on the games he has had. More suited to the longer versions than the short version. Now as above i have a wild card in possibly the most inform bowler in Zimbabwe Brighton Zhawi who is continually being shafted as he has a full time job as a Journalist. He should have made a First Class Debut last season but has been skipped once again as they consider him not committed.
Rainbow Cricket Club First and Always