Pro50 Championship Tuskers v Eagles & Mountaineers v Rhinos

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
auszim

Re: Pro50 Championship Tuskers v Eagles & Mountaineers v Rhinos

Post by auszim »

i'm really glad to see slug playing and scoring large. and vitori just takes wickets for fun.

gargamel
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by gargamel »

TapsC wrote:
Thu May 25, 2017 12:58 pm
Vitori killing it.. we desperately need him back before the qualifier.. he is a natural wicket taker. Vitori and Chatara are a decent opening pair..
Sadly Vitorri is chucking it and far more blatantly.he is going absolutely nowhere . the sad thing is no one has had the guys to sight him
Rainbow Cricket Club First and Always

tawac
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by tawac »

gargamel wrote:
Sat May 27, 2017 4:13 am
Sadly Vitorri is chucking it and far more blatantly.he is going absolutely nowhere . the sad thing is no one has had the guys to sight him
So is it a question that ZC is not really taking any corrective measures with him. His ban should run till the end of the year what then after that. Just throw him back in and have him called the third time?
CHRISTOPHER MPOFU: 'The problem was fear of failure. I used to think that when I played, if I didn't do well in one game, I would lose my place for the next one but now I've let go of that'

gargamel
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by gargamel »

tawac wrote:
Sat May 27, 2017 10:25 am
gargamel wrote:
Sat May 27, 2017 4:13 am
So is it a question that ZC is not really taking any corrective measures with him. His ban should run till the end of the year what then after that. Just throw him back in and have him called the third time?
The sad thing is fro what i hear from the Tuskers is that they put a lot of time and support to get him to correct his action but alas the boy seems not to listen and is stuck in the chucking mode, Its squarely on him now the sad thing is his teamates know it ad encourage his bad habit just like was done for glen querel
Rainbow Cricket Club First and Always