Line up 2018 qualifiers

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
The Robot
Supports: Mountaineers

Re: Line up 2018 qualifiers

Post by The Robot »

Playing XI in Qualifiers

1) C.Chibhabha
2) Peter Moor
3) C.Ervine
4) B.Taylor
5)S.Williams
6)R.Burl
7)N.Waller
8)G.Cremer
9)C.Mumba
10)R.Ngrava
11)C.Mpofu
Robo to rule :oops:

Flakeman

Post by Flakeman »

Guys surely one of us is friends or knows BT or people who know if hes gonna come back or not? Can anyone shed some light on the issue

tawac
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by tawac »

gargamel wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:55 pm
There are also questions on quotas with possibly having 7 white players in the squad one Asian in Raza meaning 3 black players when we include PJ and Cremer
There hasn't been any evidence of a quota system in ZC for a long while now. But in any case if CSA have it then surely its for the greater good.
CHRISTOPHER MPOFU: 'The problem was fear of failure. I used to think that when I played, if I didn't do well in one game, I would lose my place for the next one but now I've let go of that'

Flakeman

Post by Flakeman »

tawac wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:31 am
gargamel wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:55 pm
There are also questions on quotas with possibly having 7 white players in the squad one Asian in Raza meaning 3 black players when we include PJ and Cremer
There hasn't been any evidence of a quota system in ZC for a long while now. But in any case if CSA have it then surely its for the greater good.
I hope your being sarcastic

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

In what alternate reality has Mire nailed his spot down as an opener? Even Chibibha doesn't have his place written in stone. The only guys who should have a permanent spot in the ODI team are Raza, Cremer, Ervine, Williams, Masakadza (which is a harsh, sad fact), and Chatara. Moor and Burl might possible make that list as well.

But a guy like BRMT will always walk into this side. Whether he prefers to open in ODIs or play at 3 or 4, there is room for BT.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

tawac
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by tawac »

If recent form is anything to go by then clearly Raza doesn't have a permanent stop in the team. Perhaps if he is playing as a bowling all rounder.
CHRISTOPHER MPOFU: 'The problem was fear of failure. I used to think that when I played, if I didn't do well in one game, I would lose my place for the next one but now I've let go of that'