Pro50 Championship Rhinos v/s Eagles &Mountaineers v/s Tuskers

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Black Mamba
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Pro50 Championship Rhinos v/s Eagles &Mountaineers v/s Tuskers

Post by Black Mamba »

Waiting to find wheather Sean Ervine represented Tuskers last match. Will he play today ?

CrimsonAvenger
Supports: Mountaineers

Re: Pro50 Championship Rhinos v/s Eagles

Post by CrimsonAvenger »

Right, now that the other thread is there for the The Mountaineers Tuskers match, this one can grow for the Eagles Rhinos match.

And looks like the Eagles have plucked the bicycle boy from the Rhinos dressing room as he is turning out for the Eagles for the first time today!

This Bruce guy doesn't seem to be too serious about cricket, by the looks of it. We could have done with a left handed lower order six hitter and a pacer a la Bliggie you know...

Train Driver
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Pro50 Championship Rhinos v/s Eagles &Mountaineers v/s Tuskers

Post by Train Driver »

Black Mamba wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:38 am
Waiting to find wheather Sean Ervine represented Tuskers last match. Will he play today ?
I do hope you're not being serious

Evening update: Sean Ervine scores 160* for Hampshire in a Division 1 County Championship match today, do you seriously think for even one thousand millionth of a second that he would be available to play cricket in Zimbabwe?

If you look on cricinfo you will find that they have now removed his 28th May 'appearance' for Tuskers and put Craig Ervine in, as he should have been from day one
Last edited by Train Driver on Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

tawac
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Re: Pro50 Championship Rhinos v/s Eagles &Mountaineers v/s Tuskers

Post by tawac »

Eagles in a spot of bother already 2 down and not much else to come down the order. Chibhabha and Raza should really step up.
CHRISTOPHER MPOFU: 'The problem was fear of failure. I used to think that when I played, if I didn't do well in one game, I would lose my place for the next one but now I've let go of that'