2nd ODI vs The Netherlands

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
tawac
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Re: 2nd ODI vs The Netherlands

Post by tawac »

One has to question Cremer's captaincy your seamers are going for almost 6.3 to the over yet you persist with them for 15 overs? Seriously??? He cant even bring himself on to take charge.
CHRISTOPHER MPOFU: 'The problem was fear of failure. I used to think that when I played, if I didn't do well in one game, I would lose my place for the next one but now I've let go of that'

Ming
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by Ming »

The Dutch are playing better today, but there's a lot of things we can question: captaincy, selection, attitude. We should want to hand out proper hidings to such teams to prove that we're above them in the pecking order...I don't see much oomph today.
Peterhouse U14C 4th change bowler and no. 10 batsman (but only because Aaron didn't have a bat).

Jemisi
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by Jemisi »

we look very casual

grant
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by grant »

Raza gets another! :W:
And this only his second over.

TapsC

Post by TapsC »

Raza bowling well..looks like he has really worked on it

tawac

Post by tawac »

We look very ordinary too. No real intent from anywhere nothing from the selectors, coaches and even the captain on the field. I mean we have a change room that has Streak, Ntini, Klusener and with all their cricketing knowledge they couldn't be ok with whats happening, could they? We are lost in the stoneage yet we live in a whole were things change every minute. We are stuck trying to do the same thing in a different way rather finding a different way to do the same thing.
CHRISTOPHER MPOFU: 'The problem was fear of failure. I used to think that when I played, if I didn't do well in one game, I would lose my place for the next one but now I've let go of that'

grant

Post by grant »

Catch dropped off Burl..

tawac

Post by tawac »

With our lousy death bowling we could be looking at a 300plus score here. Which will be a good test for playing with 8 batsmen.

Ming
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by Ming »

General remark: livestreaming. There are currently more than 1000 people online watching. Zimcricket needs to get it's act together and offer livestreaming as a minimum during its franchise T20, List A and First class games. Obviously the Dutch have a better technical setup, but a one camera setup would be fine. There are enough cricket crazies out there to guarantee at least a few viewers...
Peterhouse U14C 4th change bowler and no. 10 batsman (but only because Aaron didn't have a bat).

grant

Post by grant »

Third for Raza! :W: