[Match Thread] 1st ODI: SL V ZIM

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
eugene
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Re: [Match Thread] 1st ODI: SL V ZIM

Post by eugene »

Just watching the Zimbabwe innings now. Who is this team? No panic, no pressure, everything looks easy. Are Sri Lanka just really bad?
Neil Johnson, Alistair Campbell, Murray Goodwin, Andy Flower (w), Grant Flower, Dave Houghton, Guy Whittall, Heath Streak (c), Andy Blignaut, Ray Price, Eddo Brandes

The Robot
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by The Robot »

eugene wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:48 am
Just watching the Zimbabwe innings now. Who is this team? No panic, no pressure, everything looks easy. Are Sri Lanka just really bad?

Sri Lankan Team is in rebuilding phase, they haven't found replacement of their legends. The seniors who were dropped were also due to performance. Credit goes to Zimbabwe Coaching staff, finally they are playing the game with brain. Bringing Sweep short to counter spin was one of the best tactics by Zimbabwe batsman.

Sri Lanka might bring Lakshan Sandikan in next match, he is a chinaman spinner, difficult to pick, if Zimbabwe manages better of him and improve bowling skills, Zimbabwe will look favourites to bag the series.
Robo to rule :oops:

Black Mamba

Post by Black Mamba »

Though i am not a supporter of inclusion of Chibhabha, but still thinks, his 20/30s could help Zimbabwe then out of form Masakadza. His seaming and disciplined bowling could add values to the team

tawac
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by tawac »

Black Mamba wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:44 am
Though i am not a supporter of inclusion of Chibhabha, but still thinks, his 20/30s could help Zimbabwe then out of form Masakadza. His seaming and disciplined bowling could add values to the team
Change a winning team? Whats this guy on. Told you too much castle. Don't see that happening. But Hammy is really letting the team down. Every on is scoring around him maybe Promote Waller to open.
CHRISTOPHER MPOFU: 'The problem was fear of failure. I used to think that when I played, if I didn't do well in one game, I would lose my place for the next one but now I've let go of that'

Black Mamba

Post by Black Mamba »

tawac wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:30 am
Black Mamba wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:44 am
Change a winning team? Whats this guy on. Told you too much castle. Don't see that happening. But Hammy is really letting the team down. Every on is scoring around him maybe Promote Waller to open.

Chibhabha's 20/30 and bowling us better then Hammy's 0, 1, 10 scores with worst fielding, he has been given lot of chance just because of his performances 5/8 years ago. Sri Lanka will sure make some changes 150 kph pacer Chameera with magical Sandikan is expected to play in second odi. Both are competators.

AngusBeef

Post by AngusBeef »