[Match Thread] 4th ODI: SL vs ZIM

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Mr Twig

Re: [Match Thread] 4th ODI: SL vs ZIM

Post by Mr Twig »

PJMoor wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:44 am
I have two signs that a great batsmen is being created, I had the same signs with Virat Kohli.

1st Sign, my left hand itches whenever the player hits a four happened with Virat Kohli look where he is now and also happening now with Musakanda
2nd Sign, my left nut sags, when the player strokes the ball for four. Muskanda has done both, both signs are prominenet we got a superstar being formed
No more praise please they keep getting out after your posts :)

tawac
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by tawac »

PJMoor wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:44 am
I have two signs that a great batsmen is being created, I had the same signs with Virat Kohli.

1st Sign, my left hand itches whenever the player hits a four happened with Virat Kohli look where he is now and also happening now with Musakanda
2nd Sign, my left nut sags, when the player strokes the ball for four. Muskanda has done both, both signs are prominenet we got a superstar being formed
Looks that way. Something special about this boy. And he is not doing his cause any harm with these good knocks should be looking to converting them though. Definitely now ahead of Burl in the packing order. Given an opportunity and grabbing it with both hands.
CHRISTOPHER MPOFU: 'The problem was fear of failure. I used to think that when I played, if I didn't do well in one game, I would lose my place for the next one but now I've let go of that'

tawac
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by tawac »

Zimbabwe need to score runs come on.
CHRISTOPHER MPOFU: 'The problem was fear of failure. I used to think that when I played, if I didn't do well in one game, I would lose my place for the next one but now I've let go of that'

Mr Twig

Post by Mr Twig »

Do not lose a wicket now

Conant
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by Conant »

Chase reduced to 31 overs; Zimbabwe will chase 80 runs off 60 balls. Essentially a T20 match now. Unfortunately you have the worst player you could have wished for at the crease: an out of form Craig Ervine. Hope he proves me wrong.
Last edited by Conant on Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conant

Post by Conant »

All those dot balls Craig Ervine played out simply leading the mindless Sean Williams to charge first ball he faces. Stumped clean.

Mr Twig

Post by Mr Twig »

Conant wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:55 am
Chase reduced to 31 overs; Zimbabwe will chase 80 runs off 60 balls. Essentially a T20 match now. Unfortunately you have the worst player you could have wished for at the crease: an out of form Craig Ervine. Hope he proves me wrong.
At least he has Raza and Waller who both have been in decent touch. Ervine can anchor while Raza Waller and Moor finish it off

Conant

Post by Conant »

Mr Twig wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:02 pm
Conant wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:55 am
At least he has Raza and Waller who both have been in decent touch. Ervine can anchor while Raza Waller and Moor finish it off
Hope so. Peter Moor in the last match showed me something I like to see in these kind of situations. I used to think Malcolm Waller is ice cool but not so sure anymore. As I type, two nice boundaries by Craig Ervine to tilt everything in our favour. : 6 : :4:
Last edited by Conant on Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mr Twig

Post by Mr Twig »

Or Ervine can finish it off

:6: :4:

Conant

Post by Conant »

:4: :6: Nice one, Ervine. Gets his 50 off 45.