New cricinfo page layout

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Kriterion_BD

Re: New cricinfo page layout

Post by Kriterion_BD »

The previous version was the best. This current one is garbage.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

pariah
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by pariah »

There are a record 3 African ZIM players under "Most viewed players" on the Cricinfo website, which is a first (Mire, Vusi and Chatara).

This website stays! :lol:

Somehow Bruce James is in ahead of Hami, but maybe Sloandog has been refreshing his profile via 30 different VPN providers...

sloandog
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by sloandog »

pariah wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:14 am
Somehow Bruce James is in ahead of Hami, but maybe Sloandog has been refreshing his profile via 30 different VPN providers
:D guilty

brmtaylor.com admin
Administrator

Post by brmtaylor.com admin »

I truly hate this rubbish now, it is so useless.

I'm trying to find out the session times... hell even just the START OF PLAY time. God knows where it is now.

And mid-game, I'd love to see the career statistics of the players like you used to be able to. It'd be nice to see what Williams' Test bowling average is now, for example.

ESPN or whoever run it have utterly destroyed it. The site is garbage now and the first serious company to take them on (Cricbuzz looks a bit too amateurish I think) will annihilate them.

Jemisi
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by Jemisi »

It sucks so much

eugene

Post by eugene »

brmtaylor.com admin wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:42 am

I'm trying to find out the session times... hell even just the START OF PLAY time. God knows where it is now.

And mid-game, I'd love to see the career statistics of the players like you used to be able to. It'd be nice to see what Williams' Test bowling average is now, for example.

ESPN or whoever run it have utterly destroyed it. The site is garbage now and the first serious company to take them on (Cricbuzz looks a bit too amateurish I think) will annihilate them.
Anyone here have expertise to launch a rival site? ZIMDOGGY has the capital, I know that.
Neil Johnson, Alistair Campbell, Murray Goodwin, Andy Flower (w), Grant Flower, Dave Houghton, Guy Whittall, Heath Streak (c), Andy Blignaut, Ray Price, Eddo Brandes

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

brmtaylor.com admin wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:42 am

Cricbuzz is so Indian it makes cricinfo look like a neutral site. Wahab Riaz is listed as a Right Arm Fast Medium but Ishant Sharma is listed as a Right Arm Fast.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

Jemisi

Post by Jemisi »

is cricinfo even more broken than usual for anyone else today?

eugene

Post by eugene »

Jemisi wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:36 am
is cricinfo even more broken than usual for anyone else today?
Yes, I was going to utilize statsguru to disprove pariah's latest madness and it isn't working.
Neil Johnson, Alistair Campbell, Murray Goodwin, Andy Flower (w), Grant Flower, Dave Houghton, Guy Whittall, Heath Streak (c), Andy Blignaut, Ray Price, Eddo Brandes

Jemisi

Post by Jemisi »

Thanks, good to know it isn't a problem at my end