The Rising Stars

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Flakeman

Re: The Rising Stars

Post by Flakeman »

Haha I don't rate many kids, but I do pass good comments from time to time. I am always praising Chisoro, Chatara, Aliseni, Munyoro.

I like people like Mafusire and Diplock as I see real talent in them and speak to them both from time to time, they can both bat and bowl, and are young, and if took their fitness and practice a bit more seriously could play at the highest level one day. Both nice guys as well, Munyaradzi from Eagles too ! But he's getting on now.

L.S

Post by L.S »

I can back up Flakemans claims. Blessing isn't great, you guys aren't in a position on the ground. I also make a few trips around from time to time! From the club scene, players that stand out to me from the naked eye,

Dylan Hondo- has the X factor. His accuracy with the ball could do with a bit of work but he's a really good all round player.

Talent Munyoro - Super fit, super talented but a weak and feeble mind

Bright Zhawi - Workhorse. This guy is such a like able guy and bowls quite briskly. Good player

Brandon Diplock- Great talent, makes batsman look silly for fun. Swings it miles and can bat. If he got fit, he'd be a big player here.

Tino Mutombodzi - bats with great confidence, although doesn't play well for Zim

Tinashe Kamunukhamwe- Quality opener with maybe a bit too much confidence at the start of an innings but when he gets it right he's seriously good.

jaybro
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by jaybro »

Flakeman wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:30 am
Haha I don't rate many kids, but I do pass good comments from time to time. I am always praising Chisoro, Chatara, Aliseni, Munyoro.

I like people like Mafusire and Diplock as I see real talent in them and speak to them both from time to time, they can both bat and bowl, and are young, and if took their fitness and practice a bit more seriously could play at the highest level one day. Both nice guys as well, Munyaradzi from Eagles too ! But he's getting on now.
Fair play to you bro everyone is entitled to their opinion and you're actually on the ground so you would have a better idea than most ......
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

TapsC

Post by TapsC »

Looks like they are doing well against the Derbyshire 2nd XI as well. Wonder how strong this second team is considering guys like burl musakanda and ngarava have international exposure

Does anybody have any idea or news about the rising stars touring India as well in a couple of months?. Last i saw , the ICC chairman was assisting that project.

L.S

Post by L.S »

Please may a moderator enable my ability to post ! I've been online over a month or two and can't post without getting approved, and moderators are hardly online !!!!!

brmtaylor.com admin
Administrator

Post by brmtaylor.com admin »

L.S wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:47 pm
Please may a moderator enable my ability to post ! I've been online over a month or two and can't post without getting approved, and moderators are hardly online !!!!!
You won't be prompted for approvals after your 10th post (just an anti-spam measure).

L.S

Post by L.S »

Thanks man

brmtaylor.com admin
Administrator

Post by brmtaylor.com admin »

L.S wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:35 pm
Thanks man
You're up to 11 now so posts should appear instantly now.

Conant
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by Conant »

Well, lets hope we'll all be seeing Blessing Muzarabani with our eyes and make up our minds about his ability too.

Here cricinfo quoting verbatim from Tateda Taibu about they younger Muzarabani:
Along the way, Taibu identified many potential internationals, including Tinashe Kamunhukamwe, who scored more than 1000 runs including seven fifties and a hundred across the tour, legspinner Brandon Mavuta, who topped the bowling charts with 54 scalps, and Blessing Muzarabani, a two-metre-tall pacer whose speeds neared 140kph and who Taibu believes has "all the raw ingredients to become a destructive opening bowler at the highest level".
http://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/ ... tic-set-up