Time to say Bye to Dougie Hondo

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
jaybro
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Time to say Bye to Dougie Hondo

Post by jaybro »

pariah wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:45 am
Heath Streak lost to Scotland Netherlands and Netherlands C with Zimbabwe's NATIONAL squad but you're here calling for Hondo's head instead... :?
Barring the Scotland defeat Zimbabwe lost those two games against Netherlands without the likes of Williams, Cremer, Ervine etc the players you call useless

Streak also won an ODI series in Sri Lanka
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

pariah
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by pariah »

pariah wrote:
Heath Streak lost to Scotland Netherlands and Netherlands C with Zimbabwe's NATIONAL squad but you're here calling for Hondo's head instead... :?
I think the SA Inv XI have just confirmed that Hondo not only stays, but wouldn't do any worse than Streak with the full national side. Pretty sure Matsi and Utseya are updating their CVs too!

eugene

Post by eugene »

pariah wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:02 pm
pariah wrote:
I think the SA Inv XI have just confirmed that Hondo not only stays, but wouldn't do any worse than Streak with the full national side. Pretty sure Matsi and Utseya are updating their CVs too!
Utseya must have gained a few more forged coaching certificates by now surely?
Neil Johnson, Alistair Campbell, Murray Goodwin, Andy Flower (w), Grant Flower, Dave Houghton, Guy Whittall, Heath Streak (c), Andy Blignaut, Ray Price, Eddo Brandes

pariah

Post by pariah »

Andybligzz wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:35 am
Dream on cockroach
Strangely this is what's tolerated, Even more strangely there was plenty of it in my so called toxic absence.

How I can be responsible for an adult's social or moral proprieties is beyond realm of common sense.

sloandog
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by sloandog »

pariah wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:48 am
Andybligzz wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:35 am
Dream on cockroach
Strangely this is what's tolerated, Even more strangely there was plenty of it in my so called toxic absence.

How I can be responsible for an adult's social or moral proprieties is beyond realm of common sense.