"I think this can be the best period of Zimbabwe cricket" :Taylor

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
eugene
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Re: "I think this can be the best period of Zimbabwe cricket" :Taylor

Post by eugene »

Jemisi wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:03 am
How is Taylor fooling anyone? He is happy to be returning. The team with him and Jarvis added is our strongest since Andy Flower left. He is just offering genuine excitement. You know - the genuine thing that genuine people can manage?

Do you have some relative with their hand in the till at ZC, Hhm? Because the thieves in the admin have been wasting money for years. You wrote essay after essay arguing with everyone about the beloved ZC admins who we all know were dodgy. They came up with the terrible loan arrangements with local banks. (The ones you now seem to think are bad too) Now an outsider is finally going to put out some accounts. Two top Zim players have returned and are being paid good money finally. But you are miserable about it. What gives?

The only options I can come up with are

a) You are somehow personally hit financially.
b) Somehow you see them as traitors and you would rather pay Maruma some money to lose by a bigger margin than ever.
c) You are just trolling for reactions with garbage posts.

Maybe I am missing something and there is another option?
Option C it is.
Neil Johnson, Alistair Campbell, Murray Goodwin, Andy Flower (w), Grant Flower, Dave Houghton, Guy Whittall, Heath Streak (c), Andy Blignaut, Ray Price, Eddo Brandes

pariah
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by pariah »

sloandog wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:53 am
'Other plays want to come back,' interesting way to end. Wonder who's being referred to here
Players who turned down automatic picks into CWC XI selection, but have an orgasm at the thought of bilaterals with IRE and AFG just as ZIM did every week with BD once they got back to Tests.

Who can blame them? Even Ryan ten Deoschate would come out out retirement as soon as the Netherlands find themselves in the World Cricket League. It makes absolute sense. Those players would be crazy not to want to come back.

In fact, they'll probably even be paid match fees for every math they would have played right up to the final had ZIM qualified, plus daily allowance for every day they would have been there.

Andybligzz
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by Andybligzz »

jimbo wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:28 am
Taylor's earning potential is none of anybody's business but his own I'm afraid pariah
He has shown himself to be one of the greatest batsman to play for Zimbabwe and is very passionate about his country. I wish him well
Agreed
The Zimbabwe Cricket team have found Ebola in one of their members, but they're not concerned because they have also found Ebatsmen and Efielda!