Panyangara Signs for Cats Cricket Club in Victoria

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Flakeman

Re: Panyangara Signs for Cats Cricket Club in Victoria

Post by Flakeman »

ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:28 am
L.S wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:18 am
gargamel wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:05 pm
Can we start a Zimbos in Australia Thread the following are in Australia

Nksona Mpofu Spotted on a plane to Australia with Kamnungozi
Brandon Diplock
Tafadzwa Kamungozi

Its a positive will be interesting to see what will come out of it. The lads are thinking long term and with Panyangara there must be a temptation to settle long term similar to Muapriwa
Nkosana Mpofu and Brandon Diplock are playing in the same team in Australia. They are playing in the 2nd best league in Victoria, so they’ll be playing a high standard and will be good to follow them. Nkosana arrived this week while Diplock has played a game already. Got 2 wickets and 30 odd runs. Sloandog maybe you could get some words from your mate Diplock on how things go.
No more Flakeman account?
?

pariah
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by pariah »

jward wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:59 pm
Robin Brown, Panyangara's coach at Midlands Rhinos, says he was not even offered a contract with Rhinos because he was basically lazy and unfit, with a poor attitude. Sad, but his own fault.
Lazy, unfit, poor attitude.

Nothing new here. A few guys have already said that.

I've been supporting Zim cricket for many years and that combination has applied to several players. What is different is the treatment.

Anyway, whatcan you expect with things like this
L.S wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:14 am
Yes I also heard from Robin Brown the other day, and he said he couldn’t wait to tell Panyangara that he wasn’t needed.
Who would have thought the day would come when SA was more radical than ZIM.

My African Zimbabwean friends(ignore point I you're not not), you will rue these things one day!

Flakeman

Post by Flakeman »

I think that ship sailed 16 years ago mate.

TapsC

Post by TapsC »

I guess maybe he didn't have the best limited overs bowling record Jaybro that I can admit but I have to agree with Hhm here that players are being treated differently yet they might have the same problems. It's not even a race thing. It's like Diplock not getting a fair chance with the rising stars or even at FC level. It just feels like these current selectors are very unforgiving and once they have it out for you it's very difficult to make a comeback. Even if you do perform well.

Chisoro can count his lucky stars that he is in the squad. He was in the wilderness for a long time. Not including Jongwe in the rising stars even though he was in the UK playing club cricket as well is another example of them just not liking somebody. We all know Jongwe and Diplock are better than half of those guys.

It's all good now but if results don't go their way, these things will be brought up. Also we all know somebody like Sean Williams is a tough character to deal with, will they drop him if he crosses the line? We all know there is a chance Taylor can be caught boozing before a game, will they drop him too?

ZIMDOGGY
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

pariah wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:23 am
jward wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:59 pm
Robin Brown, Panyangara's coach at Midlands Rhinos, says he was not even offered a contract with Rhinos because he was basically lazy and unfit, with a poor attitude. Sad, but his own fault.

Nothing new here. A few guys have already said that.

I've been supporting Zim cricket for many years and that combination has applied to several players. What is different is the treatment.

Anyway, whatcan you expect with things like this
L.S wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:14 am
Yes I also heard from Robin Brown the other day, and he said he couldn’t wait to tell Panyangara that he wasn’t needed.
Who would have thought the day would come when SA was more radical than ZIM.

My African Zimbabwean friends(ignore point I you're not not), you will rue these things one day!
Don't think your race baiting will be effective.

I'm pretty confident most African Zimbabweans are now awake to the fact that the suburb of borrowdale isn't going to rise upand take the other 12 million as slaves
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

ZIMDOGGY

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

TapsC wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:49 am
I guess maybe he didn't have the best limited overs bowling record Jaybro that I can admit but I have to agree with Hhm here that players are being treated differently yet they might have the same problems. It's not even a race thing. It's like Diplock not getting a fair chance with the rising stars or even at FC level. It just feels like these current selectors are very unforgiving and once they have it out for you it's very difficult to make a comeback. Even if you do perform well.

Chisoro can count his lucky stars that he is in the squad. He was in the wilderness for a long time. Not including Jongwe in the rising stars even though he was in the UK playing club cricket as well is another example of them just not liking somebody. We all know Jongwe and Diplock are better than half of those guys.

It's all good now but if results don't go their way, these things will be brought up. Also we all know somebody like Sean Williams is a tough character to deal with, will they drop him if he crosses the line? We all know there is a chance Taylor can be caught boozing before a game, will they drop him too?
Taylor boozing before a game?

That's a heavy duty accusation, evidence?

Or did you mean in the nights beforehand?
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

TapsC

Post by TapsC »

I meant the night before..

watermelon

Post by watermelon »

pariah wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:23 am

Nothing new here.
No!
This isn't a trait normally associated with the black Africans.

Fake news.
<3 Jemisi rules <3

sloandog

Post by sloandog »

Flakeman wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:58 am
ZIMDOGGY wrote:
L.S wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:18 am

Nkosana Mpofu and Brandon Diplock are playing in the same team in Australia. They are playing in the 2nd best league in Victoria, so they’ll be playing a high standard and will be good to follow them. Nkosana arrived this week while Diplock has played a game already. Got 2 wickets and 30 odd runs. Sloandog maybe you could get some words from your mate Diplock on how things go.
?
He's joking Dipaz

ljriley90

Post by ljriley90 »

sloandog wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:51 pm
Flakeman wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:58 am
ZIMDOGGY wrote:
?
He's joking Dipaz
Sloandog they are both playing in the same div as our aussie from this year. He bats 4/5 for his club returning seasons of 300-500 runs to figure the comparison by end of season