Zim heading for yet another cash crunch

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Kriterion_BD

Re: Zim heading for yet another cash crunch

Post by Kriterion_BD »

DinRaat wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:19 pm
Whose Hhm.

No jokes please.
LOL, you are such a newb.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

pariah
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by pariah »

TapsC wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:55 pm
http://www.herald.co.zw/zim-cricket-clarifies-reports/

I suspect that they are just waiting for their next payment from ICC coz I doubt they would have been given all that money in 1 go. The windies games probably cost them too much
Keep hoping. Eventually, things will get better.

Good thing jarvis and Taylor got all the ZC funds their money upfront! :D

pariah

Post by pariah »

Kriterion_BD wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:29 pm
Yeah 20 years of Chingoka and Co stealing money and its the brown guys fault. Good one.
So you mean he was spending money he has - Rising Stars etc, "inflated Lgan Cup", and committing to multi-year player contracts+medical insurance that ZC could afford??? :?

You guys are in for a surprise. For what it's worth, I have skills for this sort of thing, and I know based on CSA what's involved in running cricket in a country. ZC pissed off BCCI after being conned by ICC. They're dead!

The only question that remains is did the Pakistani know? My overwhelming answer is the bastard knew. Yes uncharacteristically of me, I'll insult the man because unlike you I very much care about Zimbabwe and it's cricket, and unlike you, I know exactly what's happening and how it's happening.

How you guys are taking so long to catch on is literally unbelievable. You strong desire to oppose everything "Pariah" says will leave you with serious egg in your faces.

My only advice to genuine Zimbabwean supporters on the ground, and any players who read this, is revolt and get rid of everyone from the board down to the technical team. Either that or look for a job like Aliseni. And if the stupid guys playing for Zimbabwe somehow believe ZIM will be able to afford more than 6/7 on central contracts soon, then they are even bigger fools.
eugene wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:22 am
Pariah seems to have a problem with Pakistanis.
I'm the biggest Pakistan cricket supporter on this forum!

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

pariah wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:00 pm
Kriterion_BD wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:29 pm
Yeah 20 years of Chingoka and Co stealing money and its the brown guys fault. Good one.
So you mean he was spending money he has - Rising Stars etc, "inflated Lgan Cup", and committing to multi-year player contracts+medical insurance that ZC could afford??? :?

You guys are in for a surprise. For what it's worth, I have skills for this sort of thing, and I know based on CSA what's involved in running cricket in a country. ZC pissed off BCCI after being conned by ICC. They're dead!

The only question that remains is did the Pakistani know? My overwhelming answer is the bastard knew. Yes uncharacteristically of me, I'll insult the man because unlike you I very much care about Zimbabwe and it's cricket, and unlike you, I know exactly what's happening and how it's happening.

How you guys are taking so long to catch on is literally unbelievable. You strong desire to oppose everything "Pariah" says will leave you with serious egg in your faces.

My only advice to genuine Zimbabwean supporters on the ground, and any players who read this, is revolt and get rid of everyone from the board down to the technical team. Either that or look for a job like Aliseni. And if the stupid guys playing for Zimbabwe somehow believe ZIM will be able to afford more than 6/7 on central contracts soon, then they are even bigger fools.
eugene wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:22 am
Pariah seems to have a problem with Pakistanis.
I'm the biggest Pakistan cricket supporter on this forum!
ZC will be getting aprox 100 million USD from the ICC every 8 years per the financial reforms they got "conned" into. If the BCCI had their way ZC would be getting considerably less. I doubt broadcasters would pay ZC mega bucks to host India A every 2 years when they know no one would be watching that series in Delhi or Kolkata. Win win situation for ZC.

now 100M should be enough to pay for player salaries plus all the day to day expenses provided ZC dont have admins who loot and steal which is what Mugabe's fluff girls have done for 20 years.

so far Hasnain and the other Pakistani have done worlds better than whichever ZANU guys have been working the past 20 years.

Zanu has managed to LOSE the following players: Flower, Flower, Streak, blignaut, Olanga, Taibu, Campbell, Price, Cremer, Williams, Meth, Taylor, Jarvis.

So far the brown guys, havent lost anyone granted its been 6 months only. We may have smaller dicks, but we know cricket. Leave this to us, dude.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

Jemisi
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by Jemisi »

Where is your remorse over the fiscal failure of ZC in the prior regime, Hhm? You wrote 1000s of words defending thieves. Now you are worried about money.

Good stewardship is worth discussing, but your record on this issue is terrible. Like terrible.

pariah

Post by pariah »

Jemisi wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:37 am
Where is your remorse over the fiscal failure of ZC in the prior regime, Hhm? You wrote 1000s of words defending thieves. Now you are worried about money.

Good stewardship is worth discussing, but your record on this issue is terrible. Like terrible.
Remorse over what? What money was stolen? By whom?

Jemisi

Post by Jemisi »

Remorse over your defence of the thieves.

The people who spent money on themselves instead of on the cricket. The people who brought their patronage buddies on tours for shopping. The people paying themselves without turning up for work or managing to organise cricket or pay cricketers.

You know. Thieves.

pariah

Post by pariah »

Jemisi wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:51 am

The people who spent money on themselves instead of on the cricket. The people who brought their patronage buddies on tours for shopping. The people paying themselves without turning up for work or managing to organise cricket or pay cricketers.

You know. Thieves.
What thief?

Zero76

Post by Zero76 »

Bvute
Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

Jemisi

Post by Jemisi »

pariah wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:30 am
Jemisi wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:51 am

You know. Thieves.
What thief?
Now you want to play dumb.