Sack useless Heath Streak and woeful Graeme Cremer now!

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
pariah
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Sack useless Heath Streak and woeful Graeme Cremer now!

Post by pariah »

Dav Whatmore and Hamilton Masakadza were sacked as Head Coach and Captain respectively for much less.

Even worse considering Hamilton Masakadza was sacked as Test captain before he even captained the format.

As Head Coach Heath Streak has taken Zimbabwe well and truly backwards. He has added zero value in multiple respects. His relevance and presence cannot be justified both in introducing youngsters or excelling with seniors.

His selections are rubbish, his tactics are rubbish and his results embarrassing. He's lost to Scotland, Netherlands and Netherlands C!

As captain Graeme Cremer never existed and never threatened to in any way or shape.

Sack useless Heath Streak and woeful Graeme Cremer now before it's too late.

I can state without a shadow of a doubt that Zimbabwe will not only fail to qualify for the Cricket World Cup - that looks dead certain, but multiple sides will embarrass Zimbabwe in its own backyard.

sloandog
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Sack useless Heath Streak and woeful Graeme Cremer now!

Post by sloandog »

Lock the thread? I've seen at least 3 of the same type from the same troll

jaybro

Post by jaybro »

Sack Hhm
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

Zero76

Post by Zero76 »

We get it hhm, you don't need to repeat yourself over and over again.
Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

pariah

Post by pariah »

On merit both Streak and Cremer deserve to be fired from their posts, and as soon as yesterday!

You resort to insults because you can't dispute that logically. They've been a disaster so far and there's absolutely no hint of light at the end of the tunnel.

sloandog

Post by sloandog »

pariah wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:59 am
On merit both Streak and Cremer deserve to be fired from their posts, and as soon as yesterday!

You resort to insults because you can't dispute that logically. They've been a disaster so far and there's absolutely no hint of light at the end of the tunnel.
Although Cremer has been taking wickets (except from this innings) and Streak has the respect of the players and the admin...Everybody has off games. Sibanda, Utseya and Chigumbura has entire career's full of them.
Can people now stop responding to this? I'll stop after this as well.

pariah

Post by pariah »

sloandog wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:02 am
Although Cremer has been taking wickets (except from this innings) and Streak has the respect of the players and the admin...Everybody has off games.
As coach and captain they arguably haven't had any "on games" to speak of.

This is not about other players but Head Coach Streak and Captain Cremer.

We're talking about their roles, and they've flunked in that capacity miserably.

TapsC

Post by TapsC »

:D the more hhm speaks the more it starts to get into your head. I found myself question Cremer this game. A part of me started telling me maybe he is getting so many wickets because he bowls a huge amount of overs and that's why his average will always stay high.. I judt think he has had a bad game..that it's just a bad game out of a lot of good ones recently.. happens to everybody..

The biggest lesson we can learn from this is to find 3 strike bowlers so that when one fails we have 2 more to do the job. Jarvis was missed in this game. Our fast bowlers rarely pick up wickets, he got 3

pariah

Post by pariah »

TapsC wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:20 am
:D the more hhm speaks the more it starts to get into your head. I found myself question Cremer this game. A part of me started telling me maybe he is getting so many wickets because he bowls a huge amount of overs and that's why his average will always stay high.. I judt think he has had a bad game..that it's just a bad game out of a lot of good ones recently.. happens to everybody..

The biggest lesson we can learn from this is to find 3 strike bowlers so that when one fails we have 2 more to do the job. Jarvis was missed in this game. Our fast bowlers rarely pick up wickets, he got 3
Again this thread is discussing nothing about Cremer's bowling or his place in the XI.

This is strictly about removing the Head Coach and the Captain. Leadership roles.

You know what's more funny, if the rumours about Ntini being sacked do come true, how foolish will it look if Heath Streak stays behind? On merit Streak can't survive. So far he's undeniably worse than Butcher, Andy Waller, Mangongo and Dav Whatmore. Oh and pretty much every other coach including Kevin Curran and Phil Simmons.

sloandog

Post by sloandog »

pariah wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:25 am
TapsC wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:20 am

Again this thread is discussing nothing about Cremer's bowling or his place in the XI.

This is strictly about removing the Head Coach and the Captain. Leadership roles.

You know what's more funny, if the rumours about Ntini being sacked do come true, how foolish will it look if Heath Streak stays behind? On merit Streak can't survive. So far he's undeniably worse than Butcher, Andy Waller, Mangongo and Dav Whatmore. Oh and pretty much every other coach including Kevin Curran and Phil Simmons.
Calm down Elton