[MUGABE HAS RESIGNED] Zimbabwe celebrates!

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
pariah
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Re: [MUGABE HAS RESIGNED] Zimbabwe celebrates!

Post by pariah »

TapsC wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:51 am
it's a lot more complicated than that Pariah. In fact there are many tribes that make up Shona people. all this Zanu nonsense was in fact divided along tribal lines amongst Shona people.

This is the problem I have with South Africans. you are still very new at this independence thing. just like we once were watching other African countries suffer at the hands of African dictators in the early 90s. the main difference though is that instead of engaging your "real enemy" who are the white South Africans who control all the money about reforms you chose to attack defenceless blacks from other countries running away from situations your leaders refuse to fix.

Mugabe lost in 2008 but was kept in power by the same military which ousted him AND South Africa. S.A. is sitting on a report that the 2002 election was not free and fair but won't publish it. now you get political and economic refugees and you blame the Zimbabweans for liberating themselves from a tyrant. what a load of nonsense!

Trust me. you can mark this post. Black South Africans will never be forgiven for their xenophobic acts. never ever. the day will come when your leaders betray you. we can all see it coming. that day you will feel the wrath of Africa as a whole. mark my words.
I've never committed any xenophobic acts.

Anyway this is my take...

http://zcfoutkast.blogspot.co.za/2015/0 ... e.html?m=1

Googly

Post by Googly »

The “real enemy” is not white wealth and privilege. The real enemy is unscrupulous politicians allowing you to believe that so you are united in a bullshit common cause. Create your own wealth and leave ours intact. If you level the playing field by taking from us you have what we know as Zimbabwe. All I’ve seen created from this is an unbelievably wealthy and corrupt black elite and a disenfranchised population.

Jemisi
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by Jemisi »

pariah wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:58 am
TapsC wrote:
it's a lot more complicated than that Pariah. In fact there are many tribes that make up Shona people. all this Zanu nonsense was in fact divided along tribal lines amongst Shona people.

This is the problem I have with South Africans. you are still very new at this independence thing. just like we once were watching other African countries suffer at the hands of African dictators in the early 90s. the main difference though is that instead of engaging your "real enemy" who are the white South Africans who control all the money about reforms you chose to attack defenceless blacks from other countries running away from situations your leaders refuse to fix.

Mugabe lost in 2008 but was kept in power by the same military which ousted him AND South Africa. S.A. is sitting on a report that the 2002 election was not free and fair but won't publish it. now you get political and economic refugees and you blame the Zimbabweans for liberating themselves from a tyrant. what a load of nonsense!

Trust me. you can mark this post. Black South Africans will never be forgiven for their xenophobic acts. never ever. the day will come when your leaders betray you. we can all see it coming. that day you will feel the wrath of Africa as a whole. mark my words.

Just written xenophobic words. Was it just last week I said you'd be defending the xenophobic attacks on Zimbabweans next? Your malice has long been visible but you continue to shout it louder.

Turn around. Head in a different direction.

TapsC

Post by TapsC »

pariah wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:58 am
TapsC wrote:

Interesting piece.. this has actually made me realize that you are trolling 90% of the time :lol:

Train Driver
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by Train Driver »

My heartfelt congratulations to the Zimbabwean people, hopefully your new President and leaders will actually give the you and the country a chance to grow in freedom

I also hope that ZCF will soon be freed from HHM, outkast or parasite, whatever he chooses to call himself, he can always find a suitable position in the Singaporean entourage of the ex thieving tyrant

Googly

Post by Googly »

You’ve never committed any xenophobic acts :lol:
Maybe you just condone them?
You had some support here because we just thought you hated murungus. Turns out you hate the Shona as well :lol:
Time to find another forum to troll, bru.

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

Am I the only one who has been playing Mudhara Vachauya non stop??

ZIMDOGGY
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

pariah wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:19 am
Googly wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:36 am
I drove around town last night, absolute mayhem, huge street parties everywhere.
1.Will their tens of thousands of daughters stop being proustites throughout SA and Bots and return home? No?
2. Will their educated brothers, sisters, sons and daughters stop waiting tables and return home to do legitimate work of be entrepreneurs? No!
3. Will they leave the undignifying life of wiping old Australian, British, American, Canadian and New Zealand bums? No!
4. Will they leave the life of crime and return home? No!
5. Will the leave the life of abused security guards? No!
6. Will the soldiers and policemen committing crimes and murders return home to serve with their "heroic" counterparts? No!

Why? Because Mugabe was just an excuse for cowardice!

Somalis, Bangladeshis, Congolese, Indians,Pakistanis, Nigerians, etc don't go to these countries and consciously shed their dignity like that, only Zimbabweans do. They form their own networks and earn revenue. Even their crime is sophisticated. I once evicted a Zimbabwean couple from one of my properties for "trafficking" humans. Smuggling tens of them in every week and placing them in horrific jobs.

Zimbabweans can't form productive networks because they are divided. Due to all Shonas gladly accepting ZANU purging other tribes from benefitting from civil service jobs, business, licenses, politics, land, government contracts, service delivery etc over the years.

Mugabe is gone. Let's see what excuses they have. Like many said it was a clean coup and Zimbabwe plus Zimbabweans are peaceful. So gone are the asylum and special visa requests? Or some other excuses are being cooked up?

First it was "we're just waiting for Mugabe to die or fall". It's happened! Next it will be ZANU, then MDC, then white rule???
You know you’re a smart guy.
After me, you’d possibly be the smartest (or just literaturally poetic) guy here on the forum.

I’d genuinely like to see your honest contribution to the forum, as you did for about 2 months back in 2011 when you first came to this forum and were genuinely loved by anyone that read your posts. You had interesting angles on things then.

I’m a troll too at times, but I generally put aside the dezinformatsiya for the greater good of the forum, ZCF is an amazingly sane place in forum terms,
I’d just love to see the non contrarian true hhm for just a little bit, then you can go back to the crazy shit in 2018.
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

Ming
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by Ming »

zimbos_05 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:40 pm
Am I the only one who has been playing Mudhara Vachauya non stop??
Ha! Was going to ask the same question!
Peterhouse U14C 4th change bowler and no. 10 batsman (but only because Aaron didn't have a bat).

eugene
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by eugene »

pariah wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:45 am
eugene wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:29 pm
The Acting President is Phelekezela Mphoko but his reign will last all of a day. ZANU will presumably nominate Mnangagwa tomorrow as their choice to see-out Mugabe's term and he can then decide whether to keep Mphoko as Vice President or not.
Then you claim to comprehend when you say something so illogical. And no one even bothers to correct you.
Gosh, you are getting quite the temper there pariah, you must be starting to wilt under the pressure of trying to defend your constant miscues and incorrect predictions. Mphoko constitutionally was the next in line but he has left the country and is thus unable to assume power, Mnangagwa is being sworn in on Friday. Nothing at all inaccurate in what I have posted.
Neil Johnson, Alistair Campbell, Murray Goodwin, Andy Flower (w), Grant Flower, Dave Houghton, Guy Whittall, Heath Streak (c), Andy Blignaut, Ray Price, Eddo Brandes