Mohammad Eqlakh

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
ZIMDOGGY
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Mohammad Eqlakh

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

It’s simple.
Fault lies squarely on relevant HR personnel at his Logan club or ZC.
Take it from me. Recruitment and HR are tasked with onboarding and ensuring that all visa paperwork is correct. It’s nuts and bolts basic stuff.

Eklah might not know this world of HR, visa and immigration. Like crimson said he may just be preoccupied with batting and blowing shit up for Allah, but he should be at least ensuring paperwork is correct as it momentarily wousl pertain to be the biggest issue of his life Momentarily.
Reminds me of jongwe fucking his visa when my friends club signed him.
Just google it for a few hours
Idiots all round
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:34 pm
It’s simple.
Fault lies squarely on relevant HR personnel at his Logan club or ZC.
Take it from me. Recruitment and HR are tasked with onboarding and ensuring that all visa paperwork is correct. It’s nuts and bolts basic stuff.

Eklah might not know this world of HR, visa and immigration. Like crimson said he may just be preoccupied with batting and blowing shit up for Allah, but he should be at least ensuring paperwork is correct as it momentarily wousl pertain to be the biggest issue of his life Momentarily.
Reminds me of jongwe fucking his visa when my friends club signed him.
Just google it for a few hours
Idiots all round
Can we keep the rabid islamophobia out of the thread please?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

pariah
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by pariah »

Zero76 wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:07 am
hhm, do you not realise just how bitter India-Pakistan relations are?
Your comment would make sense strictly if you were implying that Faisal sabotaged Eqlakh.

:? I think I've I've demonstrated my understanding of Indo-Pakistani relations via the ZC-Pakistani-BCCI subplot haven't I?

The ICC will only be able to loan ZC low interest money to pay the debt over the dead body of any BCCI representatives not just in the Committee but other ICC structures. So it goes beyond India not touring.
CrimsonAvenger wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:18 pm
He should have been hand-held through the steps involved to start playing officially there by the Mountaineers setup. ZC can't possibly have the bandwidth to cross check every such case. If ZC was to do that, then there is no reason to have anyone in the 5 domestic setups and pay them.
This is absolute nonsense and you know it!

How did ZC create an employee profile for a player and pay him without paperwork?

Mountaineers don't pay allowances/salaries/wages!!!

NB: How many such cases is ZC dealing with exactly? You mean to tell me the whole of Mumbai can dominate the Logan Cup and ZC would just pay them as per whatever the Provinces tell them?

Mountaineers is not a legal entity. They committed no crime. Only ZC did, and the respondent would be the Pakistani himself along with ZC.
ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:34 pm
It’s simple. Fault lies squarely on relevant HR personnel at his Logan club or ZC.
Strictly ZC.

This is basic chess youguys are playing here. You know if you acknowledge their blame in this because they formalise the legal aspects of hiring, then it means you admit that ZC consciously released a player of Panyangara's calibre instead of paying him his worth to keep him in ZIM and deploy him to another franchise - as they have done in a number of cases lately of inferior examples.