Zhuwao deserve another look

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Mueddie28

Zhuwao deserve another look

Post by Mueddie28 »

:D bring back Cephas Zhuwao

TapsC

Re: Zhuwao deserve another look

Post by TapsC »

maybe t20s. nothing else for me.

Zero76

Post by Zero76 »

With his quick scoring, Zhuwao could be handy for T20. Not technically sound enough for ODI'S or Tests though.
Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

ljriley90

Post by ljriley90 »

Since 23rd Feb 2016 he has scored 650 runs in 18 completed innings at an average of 36.11 in FC - scoring 7 x 50's in the process.

Considering his career average is only 22.44 in FC that's a great improvement. Anyone know as to why he's improved so much? Is he knuckling down and training harder or has the Logan Cup standard dropped or a combo of both?

Seems a happy go lucky kind of guy on social media.

Andybligzz
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by Andybligzz »

T20 yes but no thanks in the test and Odis , good on him for improving his game but I think there are better younger options to
Choose from.
The Zimbabwe Cricket team have found Ebola in one of their members, but they're not concerned because they have also found Ebatsmen and Efielda!

jaybro

Post by jaybro »

A forum favourite but as Taibu said on twitter ‘how can we expect a player to score an international hundred when he can’t score one in Logan Cup’

For me Mire and Hami are our best opening combo in all limited overs cricket so I can’t find a place for Zhuwao
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

Mueddie28

Post by Mueddie28 »

jaybro wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:19 am
A forum favourite but as Taibu said on twitter ‘how can we expect a player to score an international hundred when he can’t score one in Logan Cup’

For me Mire and Hami are our best opening combo in all limited overs cricket so I can’t find a place for Zhuwao
How about M Wallers spot 7th
With Sean Williams injuired every other month Zhuwao can be cover...
Chibhabha is always in the squad but with over 100 ODis to his name how many centuries has he made for Zimbabwe...

jaybro

Post by jaybro »

Mueddie28 wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:53 am
jaybro wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:19 am

How about M Wallers spot 7th
With Sean Williams injuired every other month Zhuwao can be cover...
Chibhabha is always in the squad but with over 100 ODis to his name how many centuries has he made for Zimbabwe...
Cephaus Zhuwao is 32 years old with a List A average of 23 with ZERO hundreds in any format, can't see any reason for him to be selected
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement