How other sides are shaping up before the World Cup Qualifiers 2018

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
TapsC

Re: How other sides are shaping up before the World Cup Qualifiers 2018

Post by TapsC »

Cricket is a funny game. We absolutley pasted Namibia when we went there last year but I have a feeling our A team could never top the S.A. one day comp if it is true that Namibia are on top. That's crazy. Even the 3 day comp. Just look at how pathetic we were at the Africa T20. Makes you wonder what really is going on with us. Just doesn't make sense sometimes.

firebreaker

Post by firebreaker »

TapsC wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:23 pm
Cricket is a funny game. We absolutley pasted Namibia when we went there last year but I have a feeling our A team could never top the S.A. one day comp if it is true that Namibia are on top. That's crazy. Even the 3 day comp. Just look at how pathetic we were at the Africa T20. Makes you wonder what really is going on with us. Just doesn't make sense sometimes.
And here Namibia is struggling against Nepal. I have watched few of their games and their quality is substandard at best.

sloandog
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by sloandog »

firebreaker wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:51 pm
TapsC wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:23 pm
And here Namibia is struggling against Nepal. I have watched few of their games and their quality is substandard at best.
They're really years away from ever being considered for ODI status even.
Their under 19's have been producing one or two very good players in the past 18 months, but cricket in Namibia isn't really popular. Rugby really takes the limelight