[Match Thread] ZCF vs ZCF A, Only Test

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
The Robot
Supports: Mountaineers

Re: [Match Thread] ZCF vs ZCF A, Only Test

Post by The Robot »

Its Stoneman again :D Three Wickets in Quick Succession

ZCF Skipper Jemisi departs for a well made 76.

ZCF are on 310/6

ZCF A Pacers are certainly on Fire

Googly joins ZIM DOGGY
Robo to rule :oops:

Black Mamba
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by Black Mamba »

Googly Gone!!! Came with some intention hit 3 sixes in his innings of 26 in just 9 balls.

ZCF 340/7

The Robot

Post by The Robot »

Stoneman, Zero 76 wags ZCF tail :D

Train Driver got quickfire 20 , sloandog 5, jaybro remains 5 *

ZCF 374 allout

Zero 76 gets a fiver

Innings Break
Robo to rule :oops:

grant
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by grant »

If my hunch is right, 'Black Mamba', 'The Robot' and 'Stoneman Returns' are the same person ;)

foreignfield

Post by foreignfield »

grant on twitter wrote: If my hunch is right, 'Black Mamba', 'The Robot' and 'Stoneman Returns' are the same person ;)
More controversy brewing on twitter today. After the Russia allegations this could be the next massive scandal to hit the sporting world.

Meanwhile out on the pitch ZCF XI have made early inroads into the A side's batting. As reported yesterday the pitch seems to have quickend up considerably and the ZCF XI trio of fast bowlers have utilised the morning conditions at HSC to their advantage.

First innings's centurion, gargamel fell to a perfect qickish outswinger by sloandog for just 7 and a nervous Flakeman, promoted to open because Conant's return flight from SA where had to attend to business yesterday arrived late Harare airport this morning, edged the pacer's next delivery behind. Black Mamba survided the hat-trick ball, but jaybro, keeping up and impeccable line and length had him edging to first slip two overs later.

Jaybro, the ZCF XI's youngest player has really impressed today. American-based selector Kriterion_BD said in an online interview late last night that he had a good long discussion with jaybro about his role in the team and that the young man surprisingly agreed with all that he said.

Out came Conant, but his cavalier innings didn't last long. Flamboyantly flashing at everything he quickly moved to 32 when he misread a slower ball by TrainDriver and skyed it in the air towards mid-wicket where eugene made no mistake.

Andybligzz, looking like a million dollars, has joined the enigmatic JontyM in the middle, and both have been solid in defence so far. As Hami rightly pointed out on commentary, JontyM does not turn up often, but when he does he can be devastating. And interesting phase of play awaits us after lunch.

ZCF A 4/63

Black Mamba
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by Black Mamba »

Mean while someone has done a "Prosper Utseya " on "Cambell" for not getting selected in this epic encounter :) and demand inspection to the matter.

CrimsonAvenger

Post by CrimsonAvenger »

foreignfield wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:15 am
Jaybro, the ZCF XI's youngest player has really impressed today. American-based selector Kriterion_BD said in an online interview late last night that he had a good long discussion with jaybro about his role in the team and that the young man surprisingly agreed with all that he said.
:lol: :lol:

Meanwhile, here's the cryptic official release by match referee anusha gamage:
Hi I am anusha
I am match refri zcf vs zcf a
I meet zim doggy after play day 1. he scare umpire ming totoro. abuse detective rds
But the meeting good. i apologize. he happy...
I am going to apply for aussie visa.. lot of sri lankan in aussie
I am still collect my document for apply it
I think they trast me'
My refri tecnic is very difference ..I think that warke for zim doggy
zcf or zcf a need win. can beat any team in this planat'.?warke hard with me....I am not big name..only school and club coach. But very success. even as refri ...

hhm match fix. prove. black mamba stoneman return robot took money. prove. all 4 suspend. they pray mercy. i give mercy
only last 3. hhm did not pray. he escape no trace...
army search, no suxes

forin field groundsman can bat second inning zcf instead hhm. exepshun granted

other issue i am tired. also aussie document filing. I leave harare today. hope match complete. someone win. good explosure. thanks...

Zero76

Post by Zero76 »

Zero76 wrote:Feels excellent to get a five wicket haul, was in really good rhythm today, felt like I was bowling half a yard quicker than usual. The plan was to bowl full and fast at the stumps, that troubled the batsman all innings. All in all a thoroughly enjoyable time.
Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

Jemisi
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by Jemisi »

CrimsonAvenger wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:47 am
foreignfield wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:15 am
:lol: :lol:

Meanwhile, here's the cryptic official release by match referee anusha gamage:
Hi I am anusha
I am match refri zcf vs zcf a
I meet zim doggy after play day 1. he scare umpire ming totoro. abuse detective rds
But the meeting good. i apologize. he happy...
I am going to apply for aussie visa.. lot of sri lankan in aussie
I am still collect my document for apply it
I think they trast me'
My refri tecnic is very difference ..I think that warke for zim doggy
zcf or zcf a need win. can beat any team in this planat'.?warke hard with me....I am not big name..only school and club coach. But very success. even as refri ...

hhm match fix. prove. black mamba stoneman return robot took money. prove. all 4 suspend. they pray mercy. i give mercy
only last 3. hhm did not pray. he escape no trace...
army search, no suxes

forin field groundsman can bat second inning zcf instead hhm. exepshun granted

other issue i am tired. also aussie document filing. I leave harare today. hope match complete. someone win. good explosure. thanks...
That might be POTY