Cricket documentaries, zim documentaries ?

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Andybligzz
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Cricket documentaries, zim documentaries ?

Post by Andybligzz »

Hey all , bored as hell on a Sunday night and would be really interested to see if someone could link me or point me in the direction of a good zim cricket doco or even a good doco on Zimbabwe ect.any feedback would be highly appreciated , thanks guys .
The Zimbabwe Cricket team have found Ebola in one of their members, but they're not concerned because they have also found Ebatsmen and Efielda!

ZIMDOGGY

Re: Cricket documentaries, zim documentaries ?

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

There’s a critically acclaimed doco about the farms a few people here reference now and again.

Two me about Ben freeth and mike Campbell family and the rabid vets trying to take the farm.

Google those names and the word documentary I’m sure you’ll find it’s name
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

CrimsonAvenger
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by CrimsonAvenger »

If you haven't watched this already, this is something worth a watch, by one of our own, bayhaus. A documentary on "The Bat Doctor", Never Lundu: http://www.zimcricketforums.com/viewtop ... =3&t=11839
Last edited by CrimsonAvenger on Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Andybligzz

Post by Andybligzz »

Thanks fellas
The Zimbabwe Cricket team have found Ebola in one of their members, but they're not concerned because they have also found Ebatsmen and Efielda!

Robbo

Post by Robbo »

On Youtube there is a really good documentary about Zimbabwe called Finding Mercy. It's about a white girl who goes back to Zim to try and find her best friend , who is black. The decline she finds on her return is shocking.

Andybligzz

Post by Andybligzz »

Robbo wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:50 pm
On Youtube there is a really good documentary about Zimbabwe called Finding Mercy. It's about a white girl who goes back to Zim to try and find her best friend , who is black. The decline she finds on her return is shocking.
I watched that last night ! Was really interesting . Thanks anyway Robbo