Tatenda taibu on twitter

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
jimbo

Tatenda taibu on twitter

Post by jimbo »

Seems to have broke rank a little bit and tweeted that the new MD must fire incompetent individuals. Not sure who he is alluding too. Trouble in paradise?

jaybro
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Tatenda taibu on twitter

Post by jaybro »

Yeah he’s gone a bit off the rails in his last twitter rant

I feel the financial struggles ZC are facing are frustrating him, having big ideas but not being able to implement them will do that to you.
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

Stoneman Returns
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by Stoneman Returns »

Its hard for an abled administrator like Taibu, to clear the damage caused to Zimbabwe Cricket under Chingoka from 1990 to 2014 with his partner Bvute. Both of them plundered Zimbabwe Cricket headed by Mugabe
Success depends on Aggressive Instinct

tawac
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by tawac »

Taibu seems to have a short fuse. You cant continue crying about ills of old. Rather build from what's on the ground. Governance is about checks and balances. If someone is failing to produce results then they should be shown the door. The fact that he himself is based in the UK is ridiculous.
CHRISTOPHER MPOFU: 'The problem was fear of failure. I used to think that when I played, if I didn't do well in one game, I would lose my place for the next one but now I've let go of that'

pariah
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by pariah »

Stoneman Returns wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:13 am

Its hard for an abled administrator like Taibu
When has Taibu ever been an Adminstrator, or a proven able one? :?

Misinformation, disinformation, propaganda? Take your pick!

pariah
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by pariah »

tawac wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:27 am
Taibu seems to have a short fuse. You cant continue crying about ills of old. Rather build from what's on the ground. Governance is about checks and balances. If someone is failing to produce results then they should be shown the door. The fact that he himself is based in the UK is ridiculous.
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.

There's been on overflow of common sense at ZCF lately. Very refreshing! :D

Googly

Post by Googly »

Interesting tweets. We just need the first whistle blower somewhere near the top of the tree and the mud slinging will commence. I think they’re too smart for that though. White collar crime is supposed to carry hefty penalties and jail time, but we’d need accommodation for about a million people. :lol: I would visit once a month and would be toi toing my ass off. Theoretically we would be able to have a Chikurubi league of about 8 teams, unfortunately most of them wouldn’t know what a cricket bat looks like.
:lol: :lol: