Captain cremer optimistic about 4 day cricket

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Googly

Re: Captain cremer optimistic about 4 day cricket

Post by Googly »

Black guys are incapable of racism??
There’s an entire generation of white Africans that have been subjected to some mind-boggling thievery, racism, rape and murder and are still apologizing for the sins of their fathers. I see the non racist Africans up north have resurrected the slave trade as well, will they ship them across the Atlantic again or is this just the fore runner of the United States of Africa trade we’ve all been waiting for? Again there’s a deafening silence about the real truth. I’d recommend the Atlantic option as they will make more money and the poor guys will be treated better and might even get a green card and a vote. :lol: Hollywood should make a new series- Fuck my Roots, I’m staying put!
We’re all waiting for just one dept (not a country, that’s a light year too far) that can be run efficiently without theft, racial and tribal bias, nepotism, ineptitude or excuses, so your hatred of whites can be vindicated, but I think we will have to keep holding our breaths. When your generation stop blaming us for your inadequacies and stop handing your prejudices on to your children that time could be tomorrow. Your crap xenophobic Country will end up like Zim very soon. We’re about to turn the corner, you’re continuing your headlong plunge into obscurity.

Flakeman

Post by Flakeman »

Googly wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:57 am
Black guys are incapable of racism??
There’s an entire generation of white Africans that have been subjected to some mind-boggling thievery, racism, rape and murder and are still apologizing for the sins of their fathers. I see the non racist Africans up north have resurrected the slave trade as well, will they ship them across the Atlantic again or is this just the fore runner of the United States of Africa trade we’ve all been waiting for? Again there’s a deafening silence about the real truth. I’d recommend the Atlantic option as they will make more money and the poor guys will be treated better and might even get a green card and a vote. :lol: Hollywood should make a new series- Fuck my Roots, I’m staying put!
We’re all waiting for just one dept (not a country, that’s a light year too far) that can be run efficiently without theft, racial and tribal bias, nepotism, ineptitude or excuses, so your hatred of whites can be vindicated, but I think we will have to keep holding our breaths. When your generation stop blaming us for your inadequacies and stop handing your prejudices on to your children that time could be tomorrow. Your crap xenophobic Country will end up like Zim very soon. We’re about to turn the corner, you’re continuing your headlong plunge into obscurity.
This

maehara
Administrator
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by maehara »

brmtaylor.com admin wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:06 pm
maehara wrote:For the avoidance of doubt and to reinforce the private warning just sent: the man has a name. Use it, and not some racist epithet. Next time I have to amend / edit / delete one of your posts for this purpose, your account will go with it. Please feel free to test me on this.
I've got a new condition to add. hhm currently has 1445 total posts. I will ban him at 1500 posts.

You've had a good run mate but it's reached breaking point. At least you will get to go on your own terms.

You can either spam your last 55 posts in one go, space them at one a day, whatever you want. But when it hits 1500, it's time for an involuntary break.
::checks forums::
::sees pariah's at 1500 posts::
::bans pariah::

(Okay, brmt may have beaten me to it, but I still wanted to do that...)