Before you go....

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
cricket_22001

Before you go....

Post by cricket_22001 »

Hi HHM/Pariah/Outkast,
Just saying that one of the greatest "wishlist" notions on this forum was for all forumites to be able to meet at a pub somewhere & share our stories. Share our experiences. And know, that despite our age differences, our colour, our religion or our beliefs we are all together through the beauty of cricket.
What a wonderful experience it would be!
Almost.
Because, you are the bloke who is the biggest bore in the pub.
I know you. Your opinion is the only one that counts. And you sit alone in that pub & everyone avoids you.
No other opinion is of value- in your world.
You tell us you state facts but when those facts are proven wrong, you never respond. You slink away, probably behind your mother's skirt.
It is for this reason, I say thank you. Because you are a reason why I'm happy to be me & not someone as miserable as you. You have told us how educated you are, how successful you are but you have so much time to spend with us. And research so much information to prove how right you are.
I suggest you are a Winston Churchill type person who only needs 3-4 hours sleep a night because no one else could be so educated, so successful &, yet, so in touch with this forum. Man, how productive!
But, I digress.
When I feel low, I read your posts & then, it is therapy! How fuckin' fantastic to be me & not you. I reckon deep down, every forumite says that.
But soon you will go.
So, I leave you with this.
If you read this & not respond, I will be in your head for the rest of your days because your type needs the last word.
If you read this & respond, I know I hit a major nerve.
Either way, I WIN!
Caio, loser!

zimfan1
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Before you go....

Post by zimfan1 »

:D

ZIMDOGGY

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

cricket_22001 wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:31 pm
I know I hit a major nerve.
Either way, I WIN!
Caio, loser!
Lol no you didn’t
You just penned an epic rant directed at him. He got a reaction out of you hardcore.

He got you and he got you good.

Sorry to say.
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:44 pm
cricket_22001 wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:31 pm
I know I hit a major nerve.
Either way, I WIN!
Caio, loser!
Lol no you didn’t
You just penned an epic rant directed at him. He got a reaction out of you hardcore.

He got you and he got you good.

Sorry to say.
In that case he done took everyone, lol.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

cricket_22001

Post by cricket_22001 »

Hi Zimdoggy,

Don't be sorry.
He did get to me.
But the ultimate realisation is how wonderful it is to be me, not him. A purpose of life is sharing experiences. Sharing my journey & having others share their journey. And learning from it all. Respecting your views as you would respect mine. And being a better person as a result. (Pretty deep, eh?)
This guy wouldn't share a fart.
He's the guy who sits alone in the pub, watches sport, & yells his opinion out loud, intruding on other groups conversation, because he's not part of a group.
Through this forum he's a keyboard warrior. (Now I laugh at myself because in this post, I'm the keyboard warrior). But, unintentionally, he shares so much. Mainly, how not to be. So, subliminally, I was thanking him for teaching me so much.
That's my opinion. Of course, you are entitled to yours. (Now I laugh again because I feel these are words that he is incapable of saying & I'm being so self righteous). (Now I laugh again because I don't think he can laugh at himself)
Crikey, I just have to stop.
Merry Christmas all. Have a Happy New Year & best of luck in the Boxing Day test.

cricket_22001

Post by cricket_22001 »

Hi Zimdoggy,

Don't be sorry.
He did get to me.
But the ultimate realisation is how wonderful it is to be me, not him. A purpose of life is sharing experiences. Sharing my journey & having others share their journey. And learning from it all. Respecting your views as you would respect mine. And being a better person as a result. (Pretty deep, eh?)
This guy wouldn't share a fart.
He's the guy who sits alone in the pub, watches sport, & yells his opinion out loud, intruding on other groups conversation, because he's not part of a group.
Through this forum he's a keyboard warrior. (Now I laugh at myself because in this post, I'm the keyboard warrior). But, unintentionally, he shares so much. Mainly, how not to be. So, subliminally, I was thanking him for teaching me so much.
That's my opinion. Of course, you are entitled to yours. (Now I laugh again because I feel these are words that he is incapable of saying & I'm being so self righteous). (Now I laugh again because I don't think he can laugh at himself)
Crikey, I just have to stop.
Merry Christmas all. Have a Happy New Year & best of luck in the Boxing Day test.

eugene
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by eugene »

Is it possible ZIMDOGGY and hhm are the same person? Or at least ZIMDOGGY is one of the hhm reincarnations?
Neil Johnson, Alistair Campbell, Murray Goodwin, Andy Flower (w), Grant Flower, Dave Houghton, Guy Whittall, Heath Streak (c), Andy Blignaut, Ray Price, Eddo Brandes

jaybro

Post by jaybro »

Good riddance
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

Jemisi
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by Jemisi »

eugene wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:13 am
Is it possible ZIMDOGGY and hhm are the same person? Or at least ZIMDOGGY is one of the hhm reincarnations?
If that were the case I would only be able to applaud. That would be in the trolling hall of fame.

pariah
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by pariah »

Can I also write my personal love letter to Grace on ZCF or is that still prohibited?