[Match Thread]: 2018 Tri-Series Match 4 (Potential Semi-final) | Zimbabwe vs Sri Lanka

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Kriterion_BD

[Match Thread]: 2018 Tri-Series Match 4 (Potential Semi-final) | Zimbabwe vs Sri Lanka

Post by Kriterion_BD »

STREAM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9iPHzLF8yM
------

A ZIM win and its bye bye Sri Lanka.

A loss will open up the tourney. I'll do some NRR wont really be an issue because of bonus points. Chasing inside 40 overs or winning by 50 plus runs is the criteria I think.

So ZIM has to make sure they are within 50 runs of SL, or force SL to bat at least 40 overs to chase.

And for the first time since the 2013 Test win vs Pakistan...I will be rooting for the Red Shirts :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

strikerlube

Re: [Match Thread]: 2018 Tri-Series Match 4 (Potential Semi-final) | Zimbabwe vs Sri Lanka

Post by strikerlube »

Kriterion_BD wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:06 am
A ZIM win and its bye bye Sri Lanka.

A loss will open up the tourney. I'll do some NRR wont really be an issue because of bonus points. Chasing inside 40 overs or winning by 50 plus runs is the criteria I think.

So ZIM has to make sure they are within 50 runs of SL, or force SL to bat at least 40 overs to chase.

And for the first time since the 2013 Test win vs Pakistan...I will be rooting for the Red Shirts :D
No Mathews again.

Fully expecting Lanka to roll the dice with Sandakan for probably hasaranga as he's done jack all. Dhananjaya might be lucky but he could be gone too.

We got the wood over them, I'm nervous as crap today though.

brmtaylor.com admin
Administrator

Re: [Match Thread]: 2018 Tri-Series Match 4 (Potential Semi-final) | Zimbabwe vs Sri Lanka

Post by brmtaylor.com admin »

What's the bet that Somenonamegedura will score his first and only career century today and then roll his arm over for a 4 wicket haul?

Flakeman

Post by Flakeman »

Chisoro In for Muzarabani, oh for the love of all things Good !!!!

brmtaylor.com admin
Administrator

Post by brmtaylor.com admin »

Any good streams floating around?

After the ease of Sony LIV it's tough going back to traditional ones!

Andybligzz
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by Andybligzz »

Yeh anyone got a handy stream,old ones not working
The Zimbabwe Cricket team have found Ebola in one of their members, but they're not concerned because they have also found Ebatsmen and Efielda!

paranoidandroid

Post by paranoidandroid »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9iPHzLF8yM works in Australia and I think a few other places

jaybro
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by jaybro »

Ali Aktar Khan is a terrible commentator really is can’t understand how he’s still in a job.

More struggling needs to just rotate the strike he’s looking frustrated
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

Black Mamba
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by Black Mamba »

jaybro wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:31 am
Ali Aktar Khan is a terrible commentator really is can’t understand how he’s still in a job.

More struggling needs to just rotate the strike he’s looking frustrated
Arthur Ali Khan :)