Correction and Amendment

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
PGada

Correction and Amendment

Post by PGada »

Hi Admin-Can you please delete the 2 posts I sent in the morning and use the one I sent this afternoon with my WhatsApp,Twitter and Facebook contact details as I had a few corrections and additions to do.Thanks for understanding.

Kind Regards

Patrick Gada

brmtaylor.com admin
Administrator

Re: Correction and Amendment

Post by brmtaylor.com admin »

Hi Patrick - done

Just viewtopic.php?p=121245#p121245 remains

(I just removed the contents of the previous 2 rather than actually deleting, because the sooner you get to 10 posts the sooner you won't have to wait for your posts to be approved)

Hope you join in more of the conversations Patrick! It's very interesting to have a former FC player on the forums, I'm sure people will have plenty of questions.

I've got one - what was it like playing with the top Test players of the time in the early 2000's? Tough competitors?

foreignfield
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by foreignfield »

brmtaylor.com admin wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:13 pm
Hope you join in more of the conversations Patrick! It's very interesting to have a former FC player on the forums, I'm sure people will have plenty of questions.
It's great to see someone we've doted on quite a bit in the past (with two questions in the photo quiz: http://www.zimcricketforums.com/viewtop ... ada#p91482 and http://www.zimcricketforums.com/viewtop ... 70#p103331) make his appearance here :)

eugene
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by eugene »

We just need Aliseni around here a bit more now.
Neil Johnson, Alistair Campbell, Murray Goodwin, Andy Flower (w), Grant Flower, Dave Houghton, Guy Whittall, Heath Streak (c), Andy Blignaut, Ray Price, Eddo Brandes