Blessing Muzarabani

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Mueddie28

Re: Blessing Muzarabani

Post by Mueddie28 »

Googly wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:59 am
Mmm I don’t agree. It’s early days. I hope he’ll become what you’re saying. The selector/s ( :lol: ) are going to be scratching their/his head/s when Mumba is fully fit.
Any update on Mumba

sloandog
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by sloandog »

I faced Muzarabani this weekend gone, and he was tricky.

Wicket was hard and he got our opener early so I was in facing the music. Bumper first ball and it literally made a whistle noise when it went past my bat!

I was actually cleaned up by the other bowler but Blessing had some pace, did nothing with it though; very much gun barrel straight.

A bit obnoxious too, not very chatty and a bit of a recluse. Hasn't massively mixed in well with his team mates.

NickG

Post by NickG »

Mueddie28 wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 12:05 am
Googly wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:59 am
Mmm I don’t agree. It’s early days. I hope he’ll become what you’re saying. The selector/s ( :lol: ) are going to be scratching their/his head/s when Mumba is fully fit.
Any update on Mumba
He's still recovering from knee injury and surgery. Should start bowling again next month...

tawac
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by tawac »

NickG wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 11:12 am
He's still recovering from knee injury and surgery. Should start bowling again next month...
Didn't he play in that Legends game at the Country Club?
CHRISTOPHER MPOFU: 'The problem was fear of failure. I used to think that when I played, if I didn't do well in one game, I would lose my place for the next one but now I've let go of that'

NickG

Post by NickG »

tawac wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 11:24 am
NickG wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 11:12 am
Didn't he play in that Legends game at the Country Club?
Not sure. If he did he wouldn't have been giving it anything like 100%. Had a knee op end of last year...