Blessing Muzarabani

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
eugene
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Re: Blessing Muzarabani

Post by eugene »

I really wish fewer players would seek to emulate the poor behaviour of Virat Kohli and basically the entire Australian team.
Neil Johnson, Alistair Campbell, Murray Goodwin, Andy Flower (w), Grant Flower, Dave Houghton, Guy Whittall, Heath Streak (c), Andy Blignaut, Ray Price, Eddo Brandes

jaybro
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by jaybro »

The whole Aus-RSA series is blowing up big time

I have no problem with Rabada getting our faces or even DeKock bringing up the fact SBW rooted Warner's wife ( 10 years ago ) in a public toilet, what I have a problem with is Cricket South Africa giving out the SBW 'faces' to fans and officials having photos with the fans wearing the faces. Candice Warner has done nothing wrong and is now being embarrassed all over again in a foreign Country.

The Aussies are to blame also they shouldn't have brought up what QDK said on the field, if they didn't bring it up then Mrs Warner is spared. People get so upset over sledging Michael Holding said during commentary he wants yellow cards for anyone that says anything on the field and then a red card if you speak again !!!!

I don't mind it it actually makes the series interesting I just feel sorry for Candice Warner and her children as for Warner-QDK-Rabada and the rest you're all a bunch a little bitches if you want to run your mouth on the field and act like dickheads that's fine but leave it on the field.
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

TapsC

Post by TapsC »

It's just funny how the Australians can't take abuse yet they do it all the time. It is sport in the end. That tension creates more interesting moments. In the end you either ban it completely or let it happen. This sitting on the fence does not help. I personally don't mind it. It creates atmosphere. Imagine the next S.A. tour to Australia? The hostility is going to reach new levels.

On a smaller level I think it's interesting how the little rivalry we have with Afghanistan is heating up. This current lot are a bit too timid but judging by Raza and BT and Shahzad getting fined recently it shows the tension is going up bit by bit. I guess its because we play each other every year. Apparently the fans were really charged up at Queens and the atmosphere really put pressure on Afghanistan. That's good to hear.

Judging by the post asking whether we are happy Afghanistan are on the ropes it shows the fans definitely don't like them. Who else do we not like? I guess the English. I personally don't like the Proteas with their big brother and ruthless attitude towards us. A victory over them is something I really want. I will never forget how Taibu was harassed by Boucher that one time. Painful memory

foreignfield
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by foreignfield »

TapsC wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:03 am
It's just funny how the Australians can't take abuse yet they do it all the time.
Bullies never like to be bullied.
eugene wrote:I really wish fewer players would seek to emulate the poor behaviour of Virat Kohli and basically the entire Australian team.
+1

tawac
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by tawac »

Virat's celebrations are so over the top but he never gets sanctions for them.
CHRISTOPHER MPOFU: 'The problem was fear of failure. I used to think that when I played, if I didn't do well in one game, I would lose my place for the next one but now I've let go of that'

eugene

Post by eugene »

tawac wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:53 am
Virat's celebrations are so over the top but he never gets sanctions for them.
Virat Kohli will go into the umpires room and yell at them for 10 minutes and escape sanction. Kohli can at least back hi talk up with runs. Warner on the other hand is only useful in Australian conditions.
Neil Johnson, Alistair Campbell, Murray Goodwin, Andy Flower (w), Grant Flower, Dave Houghton, Guy Whittall, Heath Streak (c), Andy Blignaut, Ray Price, Eddo Brandes

ZIMDOGGY

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

you mess with Warner and the aussies dont expect them to back down.

You put a gun to them you better be ready for war
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

jaybro

Post by jaybro »

Funny how all this talk going into the match was about how the Proteas were going to bait Warner and get him suspended and it turned out that Rababa was the one who couldn’t control his emotions and is now ruled out of the rest of the series.

Once a bowler gets it over the Aussies and gets in their head like Rabada has they can’t ha for them and have no answers. If Rabada plays the last two tests South Africa would win the series. The fact he isn’t I’m very confident Australia wins.

Rabada is a serious bowler if Gee stays injury free he might end up top 5 wicket takers of all time
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

Googly

Post by Googly »

That shoulder bump was a bit innocuous, a fairer censure would have been one game and it's almost gifted the Aussies a series win, I wonder if he realises that? Poor captaincy and management not to have been able to rein that in.
His screaming in the face of the departing batsmen is also ridiculous.
Whilst most of us enjoy the sledging and its a talking point, it's utter bullshit. If it was ok then why aren't we allowed to hear it? People would actually pay to hear what's going on in the middle. Cricketers have long memories and a slight is remembered for many years.
Had I had the talent to become a pro cricketer I would have lasted about a week because if some guy got personal with me I would follow him home, break into his room and beat the fucker half to death.

eugene

Post by eugene »

The Aussies have always been ones to dish it out but not be able to take it. I don't believe CSA were the ones behind the SBW masks, although Clive Eksteen (btw a favourite player of mine back in the day) and co should have known better than to be photographed with fans wearing the masks.

Warner is an idiot and de Kock is pretty thick headed too. I think he got in some serious trouble on a visit to Zimbabwe once when he was touring with an age-group or school team.