Zimbabwe Cricket merchandise- Where can I buy?

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
zimbos_05

Re: Zimbabwe Cricket merchandise- Where can I buy?

Post by zimbos_05 »

Stumbled upon this on ebay in case anyone is looking. Says it ships from Pakistan so not entirely sure how legit this is

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Cricket-Zim ... :rk:1:pf:0

Do have to say though, can't believe how bad the quality of our kit has deteriorated. Can we go back to Bata or Faith Wear please.

Mr Twig

Post by Mr Twig »

zimbos_05 wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:05 am
Stumbled upon this on ebay in case anyone is looking. Says it ships from Pakistan so not entirely sure how legit this is

Do have to say though, can't believe how bad the quality of our kit has deteriorated. Can we go back to Bata or Faith Wear please.
Thanks. I bought one but it's not legit. Good enough copy I guess.

Here the real one for comparison.
https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/search/2/ ... &sort=best

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

Mr Twig wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:29 pm
zimbos_05 wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:05 am

Thanks. I bought one but it's not legit. Good enough copy I guess.

Here the real one for comparison.
https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/search/2/ ... &sort=best
Yeah, after I posted I noticed the star was missing from the emblem with the bird. I really wish we could go back to a better clothing supplier.

Kallum

Post by Kallum »

sloandog wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:17 pm
Shinzuhaduken01 wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:45 pm
Quick ?n guys im attending a cricket game in S.A do they sell the Zim jerseys at the game? If soo i need like 3 or if they dont is there anywhere i can get them in like 4 days but am not in Zim? Any1n please help a bro to be patriotic for a day.
Shame you aren't in the UK, I have loads I'm trying to sell
Hey i'm in the UK and would be interested in buying a jersey or so depending on which ones, could you provide any pictures of some or pm me or something?

Kopje
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by Kopje »

ZC have got the shittiest admin, for years I have been emailing them asking how I can buy merchandise and nobody has been able to answer that. They seem incompetent and have lost our on an opportunity to make some money from diaspora/international fans. Their website is not even completed or had any recent updates, no sign of a webstore. I am embarrassed sometimes to be a Zimbo, we fail in so many ways.

jaybro
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by jaybro »

Kopje wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:26 pm
ZC have got the shittiest admin, for years I have been emailing them asking how I can buy merchandise and nobody has been able to answer that. They seem incompetent and have lost our on an opportunity to make some money from diaspora/international fans. Their website is not even completed or had any recent updates, no sign of a webstore. I am embarrassed sometimes to be a Zimbo, we fail in so many ways.
They’re hopeless the only way they want to make mine y is from ICC handouts
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

Jemisi
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by Jemisi »

It is terrible to consider how few man hours would be required to sell Zim cricket merchandise online. But no. That would be too simple to do.

jaybro
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by jaybro »

Jemisi wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:59 pm
It is terrible to consider how few man hours would be required to sell Zim cricket merchandise online. But no. That would be too simple to do.
A simple online store would do the job, kids in Australia are designing and selling their own clothing ranges online but ZC can’t even sell a jersey
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

Kopje wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:26 pm
I know. It's not really rocket science. I noticed they have a new youtube channel too. Probably just forgot the password to the last one and don't know how to do password reset. In saying that, the production value is terrible. It's a shame that an international cricket team can have such an inept media operation, and can't even understand the benefit of having a well functioning website and online store.

Jemisi
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by Jemisi »

It would make them a few bucks