Zimbabwe Cricket merchandise- Where can I buy?

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Shelly91

Zimbabwe Cricket merchandise- Where can I buy?

Post by Shelly91 »

Hi there guys,

My significant other was born in Zimbabwe and now living in Cape Town. I know one of his biggest dreams is to own a Zimbabwe cricket shirt. Where can I buy the merchandise and ship it to Cape Town?

Any assistance will be appreciated.

sloandog
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: Zimbabwe Cricket merchandise- Where can I buy?

Post by sloandog »

Shelly91 wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:40 pm
Hi there guys,

My significant other was born in Zimbabwe and now living in Cape Town. I know one of his biggest dreams is to own a Zimbabwe cricket shirt. Where can I buy the merchandise and ship it to Cape Town?

Any assistance will be appreciated.
Yo,

Contact Sean Joshua Bell on facebook or twatter, he's the team strength and conditioning coach and is looking to have the replica kit of this current side sent out. So he's your best bet. Hope this helps.

Dr_Situ(ZimFanatic)
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by Dr_Situ(ZimFanatic) »

Sean has nothing to do with it. He only shared a tweet.

The Indian firm, Vega Sportswear are Zimbabwe’s official clothing partner. The replica shirts supplied by vegasportswear are available in Bulawayo, Harare & Kwekwe from this week. Not sure but they will be going for $35. They should be available at all the grounds hosting CWCQ matches.
Zim Rules
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr Satendra Singh, Delhi, India
Twitter: @drsitu

sloandog
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by sloandog »

Dr_Situ(ZimFanatic) wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:28 pm
Sean has nothing to do with it. He only shared a tweet.

The Indian firm, Vega Sportswear are Zimbabwe’s official clothing partner. The replica shirts supplied by vegasportswear are available in Bulawayo, Harare & Kwekwe from this week. Not sure but they will be going for $35. They should be available at all the grounds hosting CWCQ matches.
Yea but this guy isn't based in Zimbabwe. So Sean was going to organise deliveries outside of Zimbabwe, so he is part of it

Dr_Situ(ZimFanatic)
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by Dr_Situ(ZimFanatic) »

Both the Indian managers are currently in Harare till 14th.
Zim Rules
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr Satendra Singh, Delhi, India
Twitter: @drsitu

strikerlube

Post by strikerlube »

hey guys, huge ask I know but would someone be willing to go to a gam and grab me a replica shirt of the team?

Im in australia, know its a pain but happy to pay postage. apparently theyre $35 so whack whatever you like ontop and I'd be heaps keen

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

Is anyone in Zim able to get some merchandise? I have some family over in Zim for a wedding this month so I can easily arrange for them to pick it up or anything if anyone is able to help me get their hands on something?

strikerlube

Post by strikerlube »

zimbos_05 wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:42 am
Is anyone in Zim able to get some merchandise? I have some family over in Zim for a wedding this month so I can easily arrange for them to pick it up or anything if anyone is able to help me get their hands on something?
You’re in australia yeah? If you are I’d be keen to jump on this wih you

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

strikerlube wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:11 am
zimbos_05 wrote:
Yeah. I'm in Brisbane. But I don't need it posted here. If anyone is in Zim and is able to get it, I'll get my cousin in Harare to arrange a pick up or I can provide an address where it can be dropped off.

strikerlube

Post by strikerlube »

zimbos_05 wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:16 pm
strikerlube wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:11 am
zimbos_05 wrote:
Yeah. I'm in Brisbane. But I don't need it posted here. If anyone is in Zim and is able to get it, I'll get my cousin in Harare to arrange a pick up or I can provide an address where it can be dropped off.
If anyone agrees to this do you think you could ask them to bring back one extra and then i pay you postage from Brissy?

Guys help some friends out haha