2018 WCQ: Initial Super 6 Points Table

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
eugene
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Re: 2018 WCQ: Initial Super 6 Points Table

Post by eugene »

TapsC wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:54 am
If Rashid Khan is 19 he will surely turn out to be one of the greatest cricketers of all time
I am guessing he will retire early at age "30". A bit like Aaqib Javed.
Neil Johnson, Alistair Campbell, Murray Goodwin, Andy Flower (w), Grant Flower, Dave Houghton, Guy Whittall, Heath Streak (c), Andy Blignaut, Ray Price, Eddo Brandes

ZIMDOGGY
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: 2018 WCQ: Initial Super 6 Points Table

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

Googly wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:42 am
me_amirali wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:48 am
It's interesting how people on this forum casually accuse the Afghans of throwing away a game or lying about the age of their players etc.
And how can I forget the gross generalization of all Asian teams.

There's some serious hate for the Afghans here.

I have been following this forum for at least six-seven years, never saw such strong emotions before.

PS: I am not an Afghan cricket fan
The age accusation is not casual, it's completely heartfelt. They lie about the age of their U19's more than any other team. Rashid Khan is obviously the most notable one, and it wouldn't be that hard to find out how old he actually is. He's 26, by the way.
If their last game against Ireland is a dead rubber for them, will they play for pride or will they play for money? Its a fair question.
Not sure how you know this but i completely beksiwbw it because from my own armchair analysis, I diagnosed him as a 27 yr old which is close. May have mentioned it here. I refuse to believe he’s the ugliest 19 yr old here, which begs the question, why does he still lie?
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*