[MATCH THREAD] ZIM v UAE WCQ

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
sloandog
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: [MATCH THREAD] ZIM v UAE WCQ

Post by sloandog »

We bowled absolutely diabolical today. On that we really didn't deserve to win.

TapsC

Post by TapsC »

I hope you guys are happy with PJs 39 off 60. In a 40 over game. Was he your hero? What a bloody joke. I didn't say anything through out the whole game. But if you believe that was the right call to bring in PJ. You are a lunatic. 39 runs having taken 25% of the deliveries bowled. What a bloody joke

CrimsonAvenger
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by CrimsonAvenger »

The only proper action I watched of the entire series were the last 11 overs now. Devastated. This will take months to recover from. Feel very sorry for all the fans who turned up and filled up the stadiums :( :( :(

foreignfield
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by foreignfield »

CrimsonAvenger wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:57 pm
The only proper action I watched of the entire series were the last 11 overs now. Devastated. This will take months to recover from. Feel very sorry for all the fans who turned up and filled up the stadiums :( :( :(
:(

samedwards

Post by samedwards »

TapsC wrote:
I hope you guys are happy with PJs 39 off 60. In a 40 over game. Was he your hero? What a bloody joke. I didn't say anything through out the whole game. But if you believe that was the right call to bring in PJ. You are a lunatic. 39 runs having taken 25% of the deliveries bowled. What a bloody joke
If it was zhuwao, it would have been 4 down instead of 3 down with a god partnership

TapsC

Post by TapsC »

This is a really sad day for my country. Streak and co must resign immediately. Cost us everything. Ervine at 7? Are you guys joking? What the hell was that 39th over? Shame...

Whichever player wants to leave can resign and go. That was shameful. Absolutely shameful what i just saw
That 39th over will haunt me forever

saifulsohel05

Post by saifulsohel05 »

bad luck!

sloandog
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by sloandog »

Well, that's us lads.
They have nothing to aim for, nothing to strive for and nothing to improve for anymore with the World Cup no longer an option. Absolutely gutting that I won't get to see us in England next summer; I seriously thought we were going rock up and boss this today, but instead we've crumbled under the pressure.

I'll be re assessing if I want to stay on this forum now. All I do with ZC is follow follow follow, and we get nothing back. A stupid decision to drop Chisoro

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

On second thought, the rant goes now.

You call yourselves a test playing nation? A team that had everything for them and you go and fuck it up like that. You allow teams like Afghanistan and Scotland to beat you and challenge you, and then you go and royally fuck up against the UAE. A team so far lower than you and you produce that utter fucking shambles.

What exactly are you blocking the ball for? When you were playing a test you were quick to get it done, but playing a one day you are content with messing about. You bowled like crap. It's like you've never heard of line and length. Then you field just as poorly. No desire in the field and no desire to want to win.

Then you come out with the bat and make these part time bowlers look like fucking Steyn and Starc. Then you need to be upping the rate or rotating the strike, you are bloody blocking the ball. 15 off the last over and you playing misses and swings like its some sort of joke.

Their captain made better decisions than ours. I hate his fucking face with all the mankading and being a total prick, but beside that he has a win against a test playing nation. Cremer can't make the tough calls. We always want to set records, but those records are for all the wrong reasons. How many damn times must we look in the record books and see Zimbabwes name next to some bullshit record like lowest ever score, or first test playing team to lose so and so associate.

What an utter fucking shambles. You stumbled through the group stages, but gave yourself every shot of progressing, only to choke, twice.

It's 2am and that is the dross you put us through. Now not even the damn clouds can save you.

We deserve some answers, and an explanation. You've let a nation down.
Last edited by zimbos_05 on Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TapsC

Post by TapsC »

samedwards wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:59 pm
TapsC wrote:
If it was zhuwao, it would have been 4 down instead of 3 down with a god partnership
Well congratulations you still got your wish didn't You? You brought in a guy to play a test innings in a 40 over game. This hate for Zhuwao is shocking. Mire was playing shocking cricket for 5 straight games and you didn't say anything. Let him play today and he did so much better than Zhuwao right?