Streak and Technical Team given notice

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
eugene
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Re: Streak and Technical Team given notice

Post by eugene »

jimmylesaint wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:59 pm
It gets worse. Captain Richie was fired for..........................................................................................................being........................Shona!
So jimmy, I take it your sudden reappearance on this forum is due to you being fired by ZC?
Neil Johnson, Alistair Campbell, Murray Goodwin, Andy Flower (w), Grant Flower, Dave Houghton, Guy Whittall, Heath Streak (c), Andy Blignaut, Ray Price, Eddo Brandes

jimmylesaint
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by jimmylesaint »

Aaah Eugene :lol: :lol: :roll: Our dance of IDentities always make me smile.
If it makes you feel better then my identity is the Physio( after all if someone has issue with what i say they can blame him hahahahah) Sorry DOC, i know you come on here every now and then as BMCA.
The physio went to USA for 6months to finish his Paramedic qualification off and be a better pitch side first responder. Whilst away his locum was given one ice pack chete to look after two franchise teams on a 4 day game. (no strapping,taping,drugs,plasters,etc)Jimblob complained to MD about Singo and lack of medical care for players.BOOM kicked off payroll by Singo. I believe he has filed a high court writ against them.
Wayne James was fired probably because he was white as the Chair of Tuskers is openly racist and tribalist. They looking to put Mabuza in as coach--Yep that Mabuza who was fired by Wayne James/ Tuskers for playing in South Africa for 2months then expecting to be paid by Tuskers in the same period!!!

Oh and just got the memo- season resumes on the 17th!

jaybro
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by jaybro »

So everyone just got rehired then sacked again ????

WTF is going on who is running the circus

Too late for a domestic season, one of the sides is technically in another country :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

jimmylesaint

Post by jimmylesaint »

yep....sorry we fired you wrongly you are all reinstated and now we have sent you proper letters stating you are fired.
What this does is finalise the matter and those letters can go to coaches/players/tehnical lawyers who can sue accordingly.
As for season resuming and finishing on 21 may to 2nd of June hahahahahahahhhhhahahhahahaah with list A game tournament in Harare hahahahahahahahahaah will never happen. 13 day tournament where teams play once every two days. Where beloved Tuskers play first 5 in a row!!!!
Hahahahahahahahaha let's hope ZC has paid for the players medical aid! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: oh my stomach hurts from laughing.

TapsC

Post by TapsC »

There is obviously a strategic reason for that. We must actually analyse why they did that. They are not that stupid

tawac

Post by tawac »

TapsC wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:27 am
There is obviously a strategic reason for that. We must actually analyse why they did that. They are not that stupid
I'm guessing this is in preparation for the in coming tour of Pak/Aus, if its going to happen. Perhaps just taking stock of who is around and the selection pool. Will be interesting who comes tops in these games and if they will be seconded to the team. Above all it will be great to have some domestic cricket back and guessing most of the national players and those aspiring to play for the national team will be around for this.
CHRISTOPHER MPOFU: 'The problem was fear of failure. I used to think that when I played, if I didn't do well in one game, I would lose my place for the next one but now I've let go of that'

jaybro

Post by jaybro »

TapsC wrote:
From what I can see they’ve freaked out and want to complete the season because Streak called them out for it.

You think it strategic TapsC?? Well it’s a dumb strategy to hold the domestic season during the winter whilst most of the domestic players are in Europe, also the Stars will be in England & Zimbabwe??

You say they’re not stupid?? Well they could have fooled me 😂😂😂😂
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

TapsC

Post by TapsC »

jaybro wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:14 pm
TapsC wrote:
From what I can see they’ve freaked out and want to complete the season because Streak called them out for it.

You think it strategic TapsC?? Well it’s a dumb strategy to hold the domestic season during the winter whilst most of the domestic players are in Europe, also the Stars will be in England & Zimbabwe??

You say they’re not stupid?? Well they could have fooled me 😂😂😂😂
:lol: they are not stupid when it comes to keeping their lavish lifestyles . I was talking about the rehiring and firing. Its so bizarre that there has to be a reason

Apparently the rising stars can have 2 teams simultaneously because they esentially have 2 different squads now. We will definitely have a massive shortage of players. I wonder how they are working around that

jimmylesaint

Post by jimmylesaint »

It's all BS. Beginning of the season no one knew if there was a game on or not now they have it all mapped out??
Why? So they can hoodwink Kasembe "look we have everything under control"

I agree these guys look after their pigs trough and usually do it by two things, pay people off or have something over them or bully and threaten.

Kharma is coming though...and she's a bitch!

zimfan1

Post by zimfan1 »

Updated fixtures
Attachments
IMG_20180410_213431.jpg
IMG_20180410_213431.jpg (153.5 KiB) Viewed 2729 times