Streak and Technical Team given notice

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
jontym87
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Streak and Technical Team given notice

Post by jontym87 »

Heath Streak and his entire technical team have been given until Fruday 30th March at 3PM to resign. These are board resolutions.
IMG-20180329-WA0024.jpg
IMG-20180329-WA0024.jpg (53.56 KiB) Viewed 4405 times
Professional troll feeder since 2011 :P

Kriterion_BD

Re: Streak and Technical Team given notice

Post by Kriterion_BD »

Dear Streaky? Thats not very professional or official sounding. Looks fake to me. Would be a bad move, but knowing the ZC, wouldn't surprise me.

But the question is, is it the coach's fault? The coach isn't the one out there batting or bowling.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

jontym87
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by jontym87 »

Kriterion_BD wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:45 pm
Dear Streaky? Thats not very professional or official sounding. Looks fake to me. Would be a bad move, but knowing the ZC, wouldn't surprise me.

But the question is, is it the coach's fault? The coach isn't the one out there batting or bowling.
This was just a reminder he had already been notified. This is not fake boss i have a reputation of dropping big stories. mind you used to work for that organisation as National team Performance Analyst as well as the IT department
Professional troll feeder since 2011 :P

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

jontym87 wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:38 pm

This was just a reminder he had already been notified. This is not fake boss i have a reputation of dropping big stories. mind you used to work for that organisation as National team Performance Analyst as well as the IT department
Yeah you've been correct on a number of big breaking news stories before so I don't doubt you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

CrimsonAvenger
Supports: Mountaineers

Post by CrimsonAvenger »

That's a pretty miserable start to the day.

Black Mamba
Supports: Matabeleland Tuskers

Post by Black Mamba »

Resignation of Streak means comeback of those failure coaches and players again.

If it is real then its a resignation of Zimbabwe from World Cricket, as ICC now least interested in developing cricket in Africa, as they moved to the middle east asia and the subcontinent where the associates and affliated sides on playing the game, showing full packed crowd in the stadiums, huge earning source for ICC.

Zimbabwe won't rise again until they stop blaming coaches and staffs then players.

saifulsohel05

Post by saifulsohel05 »

Here u go again! Streak & Taibu co. made a competitive side bringing Mire, Taylor, Jarvis, Mujarabani. Now bring back proven failed Mongongo, Utseya.

TapsC

Post by TapsC »

Does that include Taibu? Is he part of the technical team? Sounds like a dumb question but i genuinely dont know.

As far as the decision is concerned sometimes you back yourself and make decisions that can determine your future. A lot of the times in the past few months when Streak and co were making strange picks people in this forum were saying that Streak has his choices and he must be backed for them. I said he must be willing to die by those decisions too. Well thats just what happened. Dont feel sorry for him at all. He will remain a legend.

I just hope they have a replacement already. We dont need a vacuum

saifulsohel05

Post by saifulsohel05 »

In other report few days back, I saw Taibu is also pressurized to resign as he is chairman of selection committee.