Realistic coaching targets

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
jimmylesaint
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Re: Realistic coaching targets

Post by jimmylesaint »

WOW!
reassign him to some meaningless role until his contract is done. That is allowed
No no no my young padawan. That is termed "constructive dismissal" players and staff must know this as well. Too often you see them being reassigned to frustrate them and make them resign.
Although in constructive dismissal you can resign and still sue. The courts don't like bullies and especially corporate bullying.
You think im a racist because I dont agree with you? Do you realize ZC fired more black people here than white? But I guess you dont care about them. Mangongo must go because he made a promise right? The boards miscondunt doesnt apply to him
Let me just remind people that zim has 99%black people and 1% others. So yes more black people will be involved-statistic law kicking in :oops: Could one claim it's racist on the percentile of whites being fired??
As for Mangongo, my view is good for him. He made a promise to the board of a high finish WHAT THE FUCK was he supposed to say i promise we'll come last!! Mangongo is good for cricket and should stay where he is the only thing he didn't do was promise to win the tournament after all if you don't believe you can then you can't.

TapsC those personal comments in your last post to zimbo05 were they really necessary? :( :( :(

Lets look at the positive side TapsC you never mentioned number 7 :D
I Know who you are as you never could get your i before e right.
Let's focus on what is good for cricket and generations of bright eyed children still to come.

Ok, c'mon Zimbo,Taps get in here for a group hug ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hug)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Googly

Post by Googly »

:lol:

TapsC

Post by TapsC »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ZIMDOGGY
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

Lol what the hell is this fight haha
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

In light of recent events and the nature in which it has flippantly been received, I think I'm going to take a leave of absence from the forums for some time.

I have always held zim cricket dearly to my heart and given my all for the team. To have personal details posted on a public forum, and my own personal struggles laughed at and made light of, has nothing to do with what this forum is about and it's purpose.

Everyone on this forum I have treated with respect and never once personally attacked anyone. After the heartbreak of the qualifiers, perhaps the best thing to do is take some time away from being involved, and continuing to work on other projects.

I have nothing to be ashamed of in terms of who I am, and the views I have expressed. It will be hard to stay away, but I will hopefully begin my Masters soon, have a trip to Zimbabwe in the works, promotion at work, and my other charity and community projects that will take up my time.

I feel I have made some really good friends on this forum, and I hope that one day I get to enjoy that drink we all always talk about whilst watching our beloved nation. We'll catch up soon.

jaybro

Post by jaybro »

TapsC wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:59 am
jaybro wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:52 am
TapsC you’re falling apart quicker than a wet paper bag

You said you were going to reveal who you are to prove your credibility or links or what ever you said, so stop with the childish ( and very stalker like ) remarks and get to it

Chop chop 👏🏻👏🏻
:lol: I know he is your friend. So I expect you to defend him. You have to. I was going to reveal who I was then I thought about it and realized what im dealing with here. Its a cold world and life isnt fair.

I have no problem with you to be honest as I have mentioned.
Everyone here is my friend ✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

sloandog

Post by sloandog »

Sorry gents but this has been a poor conversation.

Sort yourselves out