Realistic coaching targets

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Googly

Re: Realistic coaching targets

Post by Googly »

What scares me is the jostling for position if this plan works. We don’t want to replace the existing structures with new people, that defeats the object and it will just be new pigs at the trough. We need half a dozen people at most to run the entire show, no boards and bullshit, a couple of big names and people with integrity and experience, and they must not have to rely on ZC money for advancement, they need to be independently wealthy and not be looking to feather the empty nest. Running ZC is a piece of old tackie for the right people, everyone wants to see our cricket bloom, and we will get support from a surprising number of people.

Googly

Post by Googly »

Being an administrator is a part time job, these guys don’t need to do more than a couple of hours work a day. We only need a couple of guys, there’s no way they’re entitled to more than the least paid centrally contracted player, that should be the yard stick. They’re there to serve cricket and the interests of the players, it’s not the other way around. If that was the basis of employment it would be interesting to see who was available.
The people who resigned should be regarded with suspicion, they’re the guys already talking to ZC. This is all smoke and mirrors. Who wants to see Utseya in the mix with a forged coaching certificate? Go and learn how to coach properly and come back with a proper piece of paper and do a year’s penance like Steve Smith for cheating and come back with contrition and the right attitude, you’re not owed nothing.
I put money that M is well behind this, say what you like about him, and he has some major flaws, but he’s one dynamic guy and these fuckers have pissed on his battery.

jaybro
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by jaybro »

Soooooo ....... who are ya TapsC ?
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

TapsC

Post by TapsC »

Redacted
Last edited by TapsC on Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

jaybro
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by jaybro »

TapsC you’re falling apart quicker than a wet paper bag

You said you were going to reveal who you are to prove your credibility or links or what ever you said, so stop with the childish ( and very stalker like ) remarks and get to it

Chop chop 👏🏻👏🏻
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

TapsC

Post by TapsC »

jaybro wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:52 am
TapsC you’re falling apart quicker than a wet paper bag

You said you were going to reveal who you are to prove your credibility or links or what ever you said, so stop with the childish ( and very stalker like ) remarks and get to it

Chop chop 👏🏻👏🏻
:lol: I know he is your friend. So I expect you to defend him. You have to. I was going to reveal who I was then I thought about it and realized what im dealing with here. Its a cold world and life isnt fair.

I have no problem with you to be honest as I have mentioned.
Last edited by TapsC on Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

redacted
Last edited by zimbos_05 on Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TapsC

Post by TapsC »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A wise man has reminded me there is a bigger picture we are all fighting. Hope you have a good night there sir.

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

I redact everything I had written, for one simple reason. You chose not to reveal yourself, and that is everyones right should they wish to do so.

You have no right to reveal personal information about me. You have no right to that information.

I can counter every one of your accusations, but that would serve no purpose.

You want to continue to attack me, then go ahead. I've never attacked anyone personally on this forum including you.

You have sunk to a new low mate. I have nothing left.

Jemisi
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by Jemisi »

Gentlemen