My own topic for once.-who is the ZC board?

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
jimmylesaint
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Re: My own topic for once.-who is the ZC board?

Post by jimmylesaint »

Aaah Friday the 13th ...must be why i am disagreeing with you.
It has to be a united effort from the players otherwise they will fail. I honestly think the chance is gone. The "opposition" clearly isnt united. It wont work if you have a faction of people (a lot of them are ex employees too which makes it worse) making noise. It has to be all of them and it has to be from within.
1)i think ex employees know the issues better than someone who has never worked for ZC(stating obvious :D )
2)I think the opposition is now united and more so they are focused and determined.
3)They are from different eras, walks of life, religion and colour all of them bound by patriotism and a hatred for the treasonous behaviour displayed by a few.
4)The players are yet to play or not to play, all of them are owed money! Time will tell and remember many are old dogs who have had a mouthful of ZC lack of communication and blatant lies.
5)The opposition is on may fronts
6) the pressure is on the ZC Board and managers , we just wait- by end of next week the next dossier on the ZC will be ready for presentation.
7) i honestly think the "opposition" are not as dumb as you may think and are strategically planning a safe secure takeover . Just be patient.
We don't like knee jerk reactions either :W: :W:

TapsC

Post by TapsC »

jimmylesaint wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:51 pm
Aaah Friday the 13th ...must be why i am disagreeing with you.
It has to be a united effort from the players otherwise they will fail. I honestly think the chance is gone. The "opposition" clearly isnt united. It wont work if you have a faction of people (a lot of them are ex employees too which makes it worse) making noise. It has to be all of them and it has to be from within.
1)i think ex employees know the issues better than someone who has never worked for ZC(stating obvious :D )
2)I think the opposition is now united and more so they are focused and determined.
3)They are from different eras, walks of life, religion and colour all of them bound by patriotism and a hatred for the treasonous behaviour displayed by a few.
4)The players are yet to play or not to play, all of them are owed money! Time will tell and remember many are old dogs who have had a mouthful of ZC lack of communication and blatant lies.
5)The opposition is on may fronts
6) the pressure is on the ZC Board and managers , we just wait- by end of next week the next dossier on the ZC will be ready for presentation.
7) i honestly think the "opposition" are not as dumb as you may think and are strategically planning a safe secure takeover . Just be patient.
We don't like knee jerk reactions either :W: :W:
:D we are anxiously waiting. Please dont let this opportunity slip if you are involved.

Kriterion_BD

Post by Kriterion_BD »

Jemisi wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:35 am

Yes.

But what do you reckon Kriterion?
Well I think its fantasy and impractical. No one is going to pay thieves to stop stealing. Apart from that, who would pay and where would they get that money from?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtuZBykSzM (Noreaga - Blood Money Part 3)

Jemisi
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by Jemisi »

Of course it is fantasy. I am just wondering what a buy out would cost.

TapsC

Post by TapsC »

Jemisi wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:01 am
The best corrupt thing to do would be to bribe half of them to vote the main guys out and they stay. Then at least half the board would have competent people. From there we would then kick them out one by one for incompetence. A slow transitional method.

TapsC

Post by TapsC »

https://www.herald.co.zw/streak-battles-on/

So wait. Hasnain isnt signing his own letters? :lol: :lol: what the hell is going on?

Jemisi
Supports: Southern Rocks

Post by Jemisi »

TapsC wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:47 am
Jemisi wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:01 am
The best corrupt thing to do would be to bribe half of them to vote the main guys out and they stay. Then at least half the board would have competent people. From there we would then kick them out one by one for incompetence. A slow transitional method.
I am not suggesting something corrupt. Just a redundancy payment. The bloke in a slot isn't working out and you pay to move him on without having a procedural war.

ZIMDOGGY
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

TapsC wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:59 am

So wait. Hasnain isnt signing his own letters? :lol: :lol: what the hell is going on?
I don’t know about haisnan really.
Accountant types are the ones us boys used to crash tackle in the playground and take their food.

Not sure if they have the timber to battle with a few hard nosed negro career criminals who know all the sleight of hand tricks before the age of 18.
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

Googly

Post by Googly »

:lol: :lol:

jimmylesaint
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by jimmylesaint »

It's hilarious, i think one of them learnt to write and is now a master forgerer, starting with the audit that was falsified, now onto the MD letters?
Let's watch how things develop this week from tomorrow onwards.....