#ZCBOARD MUST GO

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
Andybligzz
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Re: #ZCBOARD MUST GO

Post by Andybligzz »

I say keep the current board , they have been brilliant for zim and are growing the great game we love . I just really hope they can lure Stuart matsikenyeri out of retirement and get him in the middle order . We are seriously lacking a solid experienced middle order pinch hitter . I could be wrong but Stuart used to bowl a few overs as well ? Double bonus if you ask me. For now we just be patient .
The Zimbabwe Cricket team have found Ebola in one of their members, but they're not concerned because they have also found Ebatsmen and Efielda!

Andybligzz

Post by Andybligzz »

Yep I’ve just done a quick google of the stats and Stuart is only 36 , currently in his prime . Free up some money by getting rid of grass root cricket , maybe the rising stars , allow young talent to Be payed in other countries and eventually be poached and we should have enough money to convince this legend to come out of retirement 🙏 imagine a middle lower order of Stuart , Elton and Richmond. Stuart averaging 22 Elton 25 and Richmond 20 ! That’s over 60 runs guaranteed for the game way more safe than future young talent!! Back this board in guys please, the present is now and you can’t control the future so no point planning !!
The Zimbabwe Cricket team have found Ebola in one of their members, but they're not concerned because they have also found Ebatsmen and Efielda!

sloandog

Post by sloandog »

Andybligzz wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:35 am
Yep I’ve just done a quick google of the stats and Stuart is only 36 , currently in his prime . Free up some money by getting rid of grass root cricket , maybe the rising stars , allow young talent to Be payed in other countries and eventually be poached and we should have enough money to convince this legend to come out of retirement 🙏 imagine a middle lower order of Stuart , Elton and Richmond. Stuart averaging 22 Elton 25 and Richmond 20 ! That’s over 60 runs guaranteed for the game way more safe than future young talent!! Back this board in guys please, the present is now and you can’t control the future so no point planning !!
Careful mate, some idiots in Zim might read this, take it face value and actually think the board are doing a good job

jimmylesaint
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by jimmylesaint »

Yep it is true.
SRC have suspended the board pending an audit by an INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNISED AUDITOR.
Good luck you bunch of fucktards.
Congratulations to myself for the hard work and personal sacrifice to this end and i was no where near as point as many others that struggled to put thir money where there mouth is. Even if politics intervenes from here, it is a great example of good coming together and its not often that so few have done so much for so many.....(too much hyperbole?? :D
So frigging happy at this news :lol: :D :W: :W: :W: :W: :W: :W: :W: :W: :W: :W:

jimmylesaint
Supports: Mashonaland Eagles

Post by jimmylesaint »

i don't even know what hyperbole means :lol: :lol: :lol:

Googly

Post by Googly »

Have a look at Titan Law’s tweet. The letter is there.

Googly

Post by Googly »

That’s a serious letter. How this plays out will have huge consequences for our cricket. If the incumbents survive this then we’re stuck with them until we sink without a trace. If they get turned over then it remains to be seen who the new thieves are. If the dubious committee that is created by the investigating committee that is convened by the other committee decides that 4 years of audited reports (excluding the one that was forged by ZC because it was so outrageous that not even a lying thieving corrupt organization like PW or Ernst and Young or whoever those guys are that will sign anything for a coke and a bun could bring themselves to sign that off) is a lie then it really will open a can of worms. There are going to be some busy sweaty auditors creating and destroying and rehashing all sorts of documents over the next few weeks. I’m still wondering how the ZC entourage are making their way back from The Falls. That Johnny Walker green label and cream soda is going to have a bitter taste this week. There’s no employment outside of ZC for most of these hard working skilled people. :lol:
Maybe we can have a cricket Freedom March soon.

Googly

Post by Googly »

I see Kirsty Coventry even managed to dodge signing that one as well, the deputy minister signed it, hopefully Mrs Coventry can step aside and let someone with a spine do their work.

sloandog

Post by sloandog »

It's not going to make a single bit of difference though, is it? Who ever replaces these scumbags are going to be just as bent and fiddle the money. As you said googly, something like 85%? of Zimbabwe are unemployed, and any opportunity to get their hands on some free cash would be a very inviting and mouth watering prospect. I mean this is aimed at the guys local and on the ground, but who could adequately and professionally fill the role? People actually in the country. We know Andy Flower would be the best, followed closely by Dave Houghton, but neither are willing nor in the country.

Googly

Post by Googly »

There are plenty of good people here. The last thing we need is an ex cricketer who thinks he’s an administrator.
20 years of professional cricket makes you capable of washing windows and rolling pitches when you retire.