#ZCBOARD MUST GO

Participate in discussion with your fellow Zimbabwe cricket fans!
zimbos_05

Re: #ZCBOARD MUST GO

Post by zimbos_05 »

jaybro wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:39 am
zimbos_05 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:36 am
jaybro wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:28 pm
Come to Sydney mate, the land of opportunity any dumb arse with two hands can earn $1500 a week
And then spend it all on rent
Better than living in Hill Billy Bris Vegas :D
Will take it knowing we have an actual beach only 30 minutes away, unlike that excuse called bondi :P
ZIMDOGGY wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:07 am
The trick to making Sydney work is buddyng up and getting cheap rent and living with people.
High pay without the associated rent.
Quickly becoming the trick all around Australia. Problems when you have a conservative government.

jaybro
Supports: MidWest Rhinos

Post by jaybro »

Haha now I know you’re trolling 😂😂😂

To be fair I’d have no issues living in Melbourne or Brisbane they’re both great cities arguably more live-able and definitely more friendly, I haven’t been to Perth but Adelaide & Hobart are also nice but a bit slow for me

We really are the lucky country
Chairman of the Neville Madziva fan Club

Originator of the #mumbamania movement

zimbos_05

Post by zimbos_05 »

jaybro wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:38 am
Haha now I know you’re trolling 😂😂😂

To be fair I’d have no issues living in Melbourne or Brisbane they’re both great cities arguably more live-able and definitely more friendly, I haven’t been to Perth but Adelaide & Hobart are also nice but a bit slow for me

We really are the lucky country
Trolling about which part? Because I certainly wasn't :D :D

Melbourne is nice. Quite fast paced though. Think you need to have one of those city jobs that pays enough. I like the area around the MCG, though not sure I could deal with the AFL-ness.

Sydney was a little bit meh to me. Haven't been to the others. Hear good things about Tassie, so I think that will be high on the list.

ZIMDOGGY

Post by ZIMDOGGY »

There’s a quote I remember a long time ago by Peter Holmes a Court, a billionaire businessman.
He moves to Sydney and said that ‘there are better places in the world for pure lifestyle than Sydney, and there are better places to make big money than Sydney, but there is no better city in the world that marries making money and a good lifestyle than Sydney.

That’s how I see it honestly. Although I must admit it’s gwtting a bit crowded.
Cricinfo profile of the 'James Bond' of cricket:

FULL NAME: Angus James Mackay
BORN: 13 June 1967, Harare
KNOWN AS: Gus Mackay

'The' Gus Mackay.

Hero.
Sportsman.
Artist.
Player.

Q. VUSI SIBANDA, WHERE DO YOU HOP?

A. UNDA DA ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE*

kudet

Post by kudet »

https://twitter.com/ZimbabweSrc/status/ ... 1074206720

SRC Zimbabwe
‏@ZimbabweSrc
Follow Follow @ZimbabweSrc
More
Please note that Edward Rainsford who was said to have been nominated into the Zimbabwe Cricket Board on 14 June 2019 in absentia never received any formal communication to this effect and has consequently declined to take up Directorship in Zimbabwe Cricket Board

kudet

Post by kudet »

for those who are on twitter, this is also one interesting thread you can read and have an understanding of what might transpire. quite detailed i must say

https://twitter.com/briangoredema/statu ... 0448999424

Googly

Post by Googly »

What about his other post? Vince Hogg has to bring locksmiths to get into head office and lo and behold all the computers are gone. Big fekkin surprise there!! :lol:
The supposed security at the gate obviously got bribed with a coke and a bun. That’s the first dude that needs to get a beating and tell who got in there.
There can be no catch and release, hook and cook please Mr Mlotshwa.

Googly

Post by Googly »

We’ll never know whether Ed would have taken up that post or not. Was he in that board picture?
Ed is a good guy, he needs to clear his name and make sure there’s no question mark as to whether he knew he’d been elected in abstentia or not.

Googly

Post by Googly »

Brian Gorodema on twitter waxing lyrical about Muhkhulani and his gang of thieves. Where has this guy been all my life :lol:
I hope Hogg and Co are armed with this knowledge. These thieving f@“*s have to be ousted and then brought to book.

Googly

Post by Googly »

I see the trade union leaders are getting death threats, being told in no uncertain terms that if they organize a stayaway they’re doomed. If there was one organization, other than Gov that single handedly crippled industry in this country it was the militant trade unions. I don’t think there has been one employer that hasn’t had a shake down from these guys, that big old wheel sometimes she is round.